Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, Fused said:

Ran this for 3 hours mirror mode on a never before botted on account and it got banned lmao.

What quests did you run?

I've been getting hit with bans after running 3-4 scripts mixed over 2-3 days and then have been getting banned, so trying to narrow down where it could be happening.

Edit:

I don't have logs, but yesterday 2 of my accounts got stuck & both are banned now so that might be why.

1) When running to start Hazeel Cult, bot stood outside of the house spam clicking the NPC to start quest, so had like 20x iBML44c.png

2) My accounts had used an autowalker to get to Gnome Stronghold when I first made them, and they didn't help Fumi so it got stuck trying to spam talk to him to get snuck back into the stronghold but required 1k gold

Edited by Mikasa
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mikasa said:

What quests did you run?

Mainly just a few beginner ones. One thing that fucked up was during death plateau it got stuck trying to click the door out of Tenzings house to run up the mountain but Tenzing was standing in front of the door and it just clicked him for a good 10 minutes. Also, it accidentally drank the premade blurb' drink when you are supposed to give it to the guard. 

I have no idea how so many people have success with this. The mouse was crazy bot like. No shakiness to the mouse or anything just crisp straight mouse movements that no human could ever do. Really not sure if all scripts are like this now on osbot or what but it's super odd. 

So I have finished running this script 100% through and watched every minute of it. (ha, yes feel free to judge)

This script is quite amazing, not even going to lie. Yes the script can't be run from start to finish without babysitting in some areas. Jagex changes things all the time and there is so much to this script for each quest, you're going to have to deal with it. Out of EVERY SINGLE quest, I had to jump in and assist less than 10 times. This is not a lot for the amount of quests this does let alone the level of some of these scripts. 

There are quite a few quests that are super easy to add and would improve this script even more and would love to see some more coming from OP!

8 hours ago, W199 said:

I think a break after x quest completed would be a nice addition. Any plans to update current quest or add new quests? :)

Ye, everytime i put 2 quest to the list and the bot finish it, the accounts get banned immediately. Talking about quest like cooks assistant, goblin dipl., rune mysteries, etc.

23 hours ago, GitKenser said:

Banned in like 1 hour xd. Did tutorial island and 150+ total by hand before using questbot. Using stealth mode, you have any tips for me? It might be my home IP cuz i have banned around 20+ accounts right now?

Avoid botting in F2P and give mirror mode a try, it works for me; try a 1 account farm from creation to the method you are trying to do, and add other accounts after the first one succeeds

On 3/21/2021 at 9:09 PM, Mikasa said:

What quests did you run?

I've been getting hit with bans after running 3-4 scripts mixed over 2-3 days and then have been getting banned, so trying to narrow down where it could be happening.

Edit:

I don't have logs, but yesterday 2 of my accounts got stuck & both are banned now so that might be why.

1) When running to start Hazeel Cult, bot stood outside of the house spam clicking the NPC to start quest, so had like 20x iBML44c.png

2) My accounts had used an autowalker to get to Gnome Stronghold when I first made them, and they didn't help Fumi so it got stuck trying to spam talk to him to get snuck back into the stronghold but required 1k gold

I think I found the problem for Hazeel Cult - it may be happening if the NPC is standing right on the other side of the door and the door is the only thing between the NPC and the player, it should be fixed if that's the case

During which quest did it talk to Fumi? It should be carrying 1k during The Grand Tree

18 hours ago, lennerthoh said:

are you going to add the feature that you can get the quest items yourself, and let the quest be done by the bot? It's a must have for ironman. My account always gets stuck in GE.

There is debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open) which disables banking and GE and assumes inventory and gear have been set up, and iron man mode (press F5 while the GUI is open) which will also automatically gather the required items but only for a limited selection of quests