Stealth Quester

Token

@Token Hey Token, I'm encountering a bug with Client of Kourend failing to start

[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 12:05:33 PM]: position: [x=2965, y=3377, z=0]; next: Client Of Kourend; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 12:05:33 PM]: running quest: Client Of Kourend; current stage: 1993
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 12:05:33 PM]: failed to find stage

After withdrawing all items, it stops then displays the errors above

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay, I've had some medical emergencies on Monday, but I'm slowly catching up with everything now

On 1/25/2021 at 9:10 AM, joshp said:

I got an auth in stealth passive gold farm and now cannot access quester :(

It should show up in the script list but they have the same logo, PM me a picture of the in-client script list if you cannot find it

On 1/25/2021 at 6:29 PM, dotherobot said:

Can I have a free trial? I am shopping for a questing script.

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

On 1/26/2021 at 7:49 PM, Myles Jnr said:

script looks great, could i please have a trial. look forward to purchase.

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

11 hours ago, Austin Moen said:

@Token Hey Token, I'm encountering a bug with Client of Kourend failing to start

[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 12:05:33 PM]: position: [x=2965, y=3377, z=0]; next: Client Of Kourend; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 12:05:33 PM]: running quest: Client Of Kourend; current stage: 1993
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 12:05:33 PM]: failed to find stage

After withdrawing all items, it stops then displays the errors above

Thanks!

It looks like the quest was partially done, could you send me a pic of the quest stage it is at in the quest log?

Fishing contest seems to be getting stuck here, was sitting there for probably a good minute:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/28 05:40:28 PM]: position: [x=2638, y=3445, z=0]; next: Fishing Contest; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][01/28 05:40:28 PM]: running quest: Fishing Contest; current stage: 1

11 hours ago, Token said:

Could you send me a copy paste of the entire logger? (Bottom 3rd button to enable the logger, then copy paste the messages until top)

[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 01:32:53 AM]: missing items part 2
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 01:32:53 AM]: preparing inventory #1
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 01:32:53 AM]: preparing inventory:

1 x Antidote++(4)
1 x West ardougne teleport
2 x Rope
1 x Plank
1 x Tinderbox
1 x Spade
1 x Falador teleport
1 x Ardougne teleport
12 x Summer pie

That is all .

6 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Fishing contest seems to be getting stuck here, was sitting there for probably a good minute:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/28 05:40:28 PM]: position: [x=2638, y=3445, z=0]; next: Fishing Contest; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][01/28 05:40:28 PM]: running quest: Fishing Contest; current stage: 1

What is it supposed to do in that case? Could you send me a copy paste of the entire logger?

7 hours ago, Cho said:

im having troubles starting regicide. it withdraws all the items for the quest then loops into depositing them and withdrawing the inventory and depositing.

Try toggling the stamina potions button the GUI, that may work. By default it's enabled, which may be required for Regicide. If it's not withdrawing stamina potions there may be an issue with that. What's printed in the logger?

5 hours ago, maze1 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 01:32:53 AM]: missing items part 2
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 01:32:53 AM]: preparing inventory #1
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 01:32:53 AM]: preparing inventory:

1 x Antidote++(4)
1 x West ardougne teleport
2 x Rope
1 x Plank
1 x Tinderbox
1 x Spade
1 x Falador teleport
1 x Ardougne teleport
12 x Summer pie

That is all .

Could you enable stamina potions and check if that solves the issue? I believe there was some problem with stamina potions on Regicide

1 hour ago, Token said:

What is it supposed to do in that case? Could you send me a copy paste of the entire logger?

Excuse what I previously said lol it's late and I was thinking of a different quest. Anyway, It should after putting the garlic in the pipe pay bonzo. Just tried another account through on the latest dev build and it seems to get stuck now at a different part of fishing contest, rotating the camera, the section where it goes into mcgrubbers woods for the fishing bait.  https://pastebin.com/F40uCLC7

Edited by arbicrax172
  • Sad 1