Stealth Quester

Token

5 minutes ago, Scheppen said:

I am at lumbridge bank, want to start Ernest the Chicken, he open bank and do nothing else ... How to fix this?

EDIT: Even when I am at starting point, he is doing nothing

1 minute ago, Scheppen said:

Walking to bank and do nothing in bank ...

On 12/28/2020 at 3:00 PM, Evil Bender said:

I bougth this yesterday and i want my money back, please tell me how?!?

If you have any issue, send me a PM and we will sort it out

On 12/28/2020 at 5:04 PM, Mikasa said:

hey boss, what quest you have in mind to work on?

bone voyage would be dope if you're taking suggestions :)

I was actually thinking about Bone Voyage, since I was working on the passive goldfarmer and that needs Bone Voyage :doge: 

On 12/28/2020 at 7:26 PM, mixh said:

any plans on adding the second one?

Not yet

15 hours ago, Scheppen said:

I am at lumbridge bank, want to start Ernest the Chicken, he open bank and do nothing else ... How to fix this?

15 hours ago, Scheppen said:

Walking to bank and do nothing in bank ...

What's printed in the logger? (at the bottom, 3rd button, toggle logger)

• Like 1

having issues which seem to effect every 3rd quest i do and having to do it manually.

Started 3 accounts at the same time and same quests. 1st one did 6 fine no issues, the other 2 both got stuck on different quests during that 6 time frame. 

Then the bot forgot to get the book from jethick and stood at the door spamming entry.

and 2 of them wouldnt fix the cannon on dwarf cannon either when given the tools

Seems i'm doing about 1/4 of them manually when the bot decides it just doesnt want to. Not sure why it works for 1 then not the others and vice versa?

Edited by sammyd1337

5 minutes ago, sammyd1337 said:

having issues which seem to effect every 3rd quest i do and having to do it manually.

Started 3 accounts at the same time and same quests. 1st one did 6 fine no issues, the other 2 both got stuck on different quests during that 6 time frame. 

Then the bot forgot to get the book from jethick and stood at the door spamming entry.

and 2 of them wouldnt fix the cannon on dwarf cannon either when given the tools

Seems i'm doing about 1/4 of them manually when the bot decides it just doesnt want to. Not sure why it works for 1 then not the others and vice versa?

Are you running 3 mirror clients in parallel?

2 hours ago, Token said:

If you have any issue, send me a PM and we will sort it out

I was actually thinking about Bone Voyage, since I was working on the passive goldfarmer and that needs Bone Voyage :doge: 

Not yet

What's printed in the logger? (at the bottom, 3rd button, toggle logger)

He is getting Varrock teleport, but Im not member on that account anymore. I'd want my money back man.

1 hour ago, Scheppen said:

He is getting Varrock teleport, but Im not member on that account anymore. I'd want my money back man.

The script won't use any teleports on F2P worlds; I just ran Pirate's Treasure on F2P to test and there was no teleport bought/withdrawn/used; Are you on some special type of world? What quest are you running? Did you start the script on a P2P world and switch to F2P?

25 minutes ago, sammyd1337 said:

yes 3 mirror clients, all at the same time.

Does that cause issues?

Theoretically it shouldn't, but practically anything can happen; did you have 3 bot tabs running in the same mirror client, or 3 mirror clients + 3 runelites?