Stealth Quester

Token

On 12/17/2020 at 8:45 AM, Token said:

Restart the client and attach to the official one, the runelite support is rather new and may not be very stable yet

Thanks, I'll make sure it replaces the necklace

Hey Token, thanks for the reply, is there any way to run multiple clients cause I'm only able to run one client at a time with the oldschool runescape client.

Kind regards

Hey! Great script!

One thing I've noticed, Death Plateau seems to have a bug, in the end when it has all the items and reqs done to get the spiked boots it keeps talking to Denulth instead of walking to Dunstan to have the spiked boots made. I manually walked to him and made the spiked boots and then script then continues on to Tenzing and finishes it :)

Just wanted to let you know, hehe. 

15 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Hey! Great script!

One thing I've noticed, Death Plateau seems to have a bug, in the end when it has all the items and reqs done to get the spiked boots it keeps talking to Denulth instead of walking to Dunstan to have the spiked boots made. I manually walked to him and made the spiked boots and then script then continues on to Tenzing and finishes it :)

I also found my account stuck at step to give the guard a beer, with no beer in inventory

On 12/18/2020 at 1:42 PM, noaboy said:

Hey Token, thanks for the reply, is there any way to run multiple clients cause I'm only able to run one client at a time with the oldschool runescape client.

Kind regards

Yes just start multiple ones quickly, or run in virtual machines

On 12/18/2020 at 2:25 PM, MaxedTitans said:

Hey! Great script!

On 12/19/2020 at 5:57 AM, Mikasa said:

I also found my account stuck at step to give the guard a beer, with no beer in inventory

On 12/19/2020 at 10:02 AM, greyh0und said:

Had the same issue a few days ago, had to finish the quest manually.

7 hours ago, greyh0und said:

I had an empty glass in my Inv when I checked, pretty sure bot drank the beer lol

Sorry for the delay, I've added a few more inventory checks and ran a test account earlier today, I believe it should fix most of the errors, and stop the script if it really fails

9 hours ago, imschwaggy said:

recruitment drive?

I've considered it in the past, but I forgot why I didn't add that one

9 hours ago, imschwaggy said:

also, script automatically puts attack style to punch when unarmed. if possible set it to stay as u left it because i have an obby mauler and i always check back to make sure it doesnt attack anything and give me atk exp to ruin my acc.

It sets the attack style that was used when loading gear

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Token said:

Sorry for the delay, I've added a few more inventory checks and ran a test account earlier today, I believe it should fix most of the errors, and stop the script if it really fails

Yep, for the Death Plateau part I've tested it again, and works like a charm. Thanks a lot for the fast fix :)

14 hours ago, Token said:

@ the attack style part.

i know but if you select kick while unarmed, do the setup, then start the script. when it starts the quest it automatically goes to punch. (but when u do it with a wep it stays however u left it)

12 hours ago, imschwaggy said:

@ the attack style part.

i know but if you select kick while unarmed, do the setup, then start the script. when it starts the quest it automatically goes to punch. (but when u do it with a wep it stays however u left it)

Did you create an empty gear preset, or did you not set any for that specific quest?

1 hour ago, Ruffski said:

Is it possible to get enter the abyss miniquest?

Possible, I've been avoiding miniquests but will have to start adding them in the future