Stealth Quester

Token

19 hours ago, Beastly Era said:

I have the spell set to autocast, i forgot that they save your last used spell these days. -- so this is solved 
my second issue was getting the mind runes to withdraw when its withdrawing quest items

It will automatically withdraw the required runes for the spell that was loaded (gear preset selected on the right side of the quest where you want to use it), but this only happens when it's expecting to fight something, e.g. on Monkey Madness I, it won't withdraw runes until the final stage which is the boss fight

14 hours ago, Killintazz said:

can i get a trail please?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

Edited by Token

Just a heads up, I just got a temp ban (thankfully) on 2 accounts.

I had gotten ~90 QP on each, done a ton of nmz, and both of their total level was nearly 700. I decided to run some more quests on em last night and got up this morning to see the temp ban. The quests that I did were:

1) tribal totem

2) the golem

3) the dig site

4) elemental workshop I

I suspect that the bot detection system picked up on one of them, so perhaps its something that can be looked at for future players?

Thanks!

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, levu10 said:

Just a heads up, I just got a temp ban (thankfully) on 2 accounts.

I had gotten ~90 QP on each, done a ton of nmz, and both of their total level was nearly 700. I decided to run some more quests on em last night and got up this morning to see the temp ban. The quests that I did were:

1) tribal totem

2) the golem

3) the dig site

4) elemental workshop I

I suspect that the bot detection system picked up on one of them, so perhaps its something that can be looked at for future players?

Thanks!

Did they get stuck anywhere?

On 11/30/2020 at 9:07 AM, Token said:

It will automatically withdraw the required runes for the spell that was loaded (gear preset selected on the right side of the quest where you want to use it), but this only happens when it's expecting to fight something, e.g. on Monkey Madness I, it won't withdraw runes until the final stage which is the boss fight

perfect thanks :D