Stealth Quester

Token

Rip 2 day ban on two separate accounts :(

only thing the same was running stealth quester gutted, trying to figure out what set it off though id run it do a quest or two then go train my ranged/magic etc for a bit logged out for about 2 hours came back did 2 more quests and wham hammer time 

account 2 does 3 quests logs out for the rest of the night after a bit of manual play 

since losing my old legit main thanks to jamflex being nobends fuck am I doing all that quests and skilling again legit though  took forever 😂  

anyone with success mind sharing your settings via pm or something maybe its my quest order or how I'm doing it I'm at a loss as to what could cause it because I used to use it a lot at some point last year and love this script plus it must still be working well cause people are using it right 

here's my info though: 

Account 1 Quests done:

Waterfall Quest

demon Slayer

Cooks assistant 

Biohazard

Plague city

client of kourend

underground pass 

Account 2 quests done:

cooks assistant

rune mysteries

all broken up into groups with genuine manual human activity between and some semi afk training  

(ogre cannons & splashing)   woke up at about 5am after logging off at 2 cause I was violently ill figured ah two more levels wont hurt so after I was done puking my face off I pulled out my phone splashed a little more and went to bed  woke up just now to 2 day bans on both accounts 

any feedback on my usage or anybody else that's had success id really appreciate working this one out 

just want my account back that was taken by jamflex with my quests and levels done 

Edited by Dr_Dankenstein
  • Sad 1

On 10/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, Fich420 said:

Was just providing some feedback, this thread has 888 pages. Maybe learn to communicate better and Ill be able to comprehend what your saying besides that you are mad. Also you do realize paying debuff would total out to 300m? If youd like to sponsor this project, heres a BTC address. 

bc1qc6xlu0t893qxy743rrytgrzupxark94awd56cr

try reading bitch maybe you'll understand me

7 hours ago, Dr_Dankenstein said:

only thing the same was running stealth quester gutted, trying to figure out what set it off though id run it do a quest or two then go train my ranged/magic etc for a bit logged out for about 2 hours came back did 2 more quests and wham hammer time 

account 2 does 3 quests logs out for the rest of the night after a bit of manual play 

since losing my old legit main thanks to jamflex being nobends fuck am I doing all that quests and skilling again legit though  took forever 😂  

anyone with success mind sharing your settings via pm or something maybe its my quest order or how I'm doing it I'm at a loss as to what could cause it because I used to use it a lot at some point last year and love this script plus it must still be working well cause people are using it right 

here's my info though: 

Account 1 Quests done:

Waterfall Quest

demon Slayer

Cooks assistant 

Biohazard

Plague city

client of kourend

underground pass 

Account 2 quests done:

cooks assistant

rune mysteries

all broken up into groups with genuine manual human activity between and some semi afk training  

(ogre cannons & splashing)   woke up at about 5am after logging off at 2 cause I was violently ill figured ah two more levels wont hurt so after I was done puking my face off I pulled out my phone splashed a little more and went to bed  woke up just now to 2 day bans on both accounts 

any feedback on my usage or anybody else that's had success id really appreciate working this one out 

just want my account back that was taken by jamflex with my quests and levels done 

Never been banned from stealth quester, but i try to babysit them (cant all the time) and try to keep sessions under 45min 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MATHAWK said:

Hi Token,

U was gonna add regiside ect too like few months ago but what is soon :( I bought the script and waiting for new quests few months...

I have 1 more account with 51 agility ready, only have to run Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass and then a final test on Regicide :feels: 

10 hours ago, Dr_Dankenstein said:

here's my info though: 

Account 1 Quests done:

Waterfall Quest

demon Slayer

Cooks assistant 

Biohazard

Plague city

client of kourend

underground pass 

Account 2 quests done:

cooks assistant

rune mysteries

How many quests did you do in each session?

2 hours ago, MATHAWK said:

Jup got banned to today after messaging here rip.... Dear goes my money ggggggg

Not happy got banned today by only using this script today high ban rate atm....

I personally run 1-2 quests at a time and always end with some manual AFKing before logging out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Token said:

I have 1 more account with 51 agility ready, only have to run Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass and then a final test on Regicide :feels: 

How many quests did you do in each session?

I personally run 1-2 quests at a time and always end with some manual AFKing before logging out

ah might be why did them in two groups of 3 

got off lucky got a 2 day temporary ban so might set up a new account use a vpn and slave those two when they come back up make some quick cash and trade to myself using my mobile data after selling at the ge  

cash them out & keep those settings in mind on the new account 

thanks though I know its still a good script appreciate the updates and all