Stealth Quester

Token

Just a suggestion, but wouldnt it make more sense, that during the monkey madness 1 boss fight, it walks to the border til the demon is at 10hp from the gnomes and deals the final blow? Instead of fighting the demon the whole time. Currently it heavily depends on ur cmbt stats, but wirh my method you only need to deal 10 damage yourself

On 10/26/2020 at 8:57 PM, doom23 said:

Could I try before I buy? 

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

16 hours ago, Fich420 said:

Just a suggestion, but wouldnt it make more sense, that during the monkey madness 1 boss fight, it walks to the border til the demon is at 10hp from the gnomes and deals the final blow? Instead of fighting the demon the whole time. Currently it heavily depends on ur cmbt stats, but wirh my method you only need to deal 10 damage yourself

Well, the difference is a couple prayer potions and some runes/arrows; even with low stats you can deal some damage to speed up the kill though, so I'm not sure about that

5 hours ago, Token said:

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

Well, the difference is a couple prayer potions and some runes/arrows; even with low stats you can deal some damage to speed up the kill though, so I'm not sure about that

The issue isn't dealing the damage, you will still take damage while praying, even with sharks my account at 65/65/65 nearly died multiple times. 

EDIT: It only didnt die because I paused the script and ran to the edge. 

Edited by Fich420

Quest: The Ascent Of Arceuus

Logger message: 
position: [x=1635, y=3871, z=0]; next: The Ascent Of Arceuus; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: false; input: true, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 08:27:54 PM]: running quest: The Ascent Of Arceuus; current stage: 16396
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 08:27:54 PM]: failed to find stage

Issue: After talking to the giant golem guys it doesn't know what to do next which it needs to run to the dark altar and inspect the rocks around it to find some item. Then after finding the item it needs to talk to Lord Trobin Arceuus to Complete the quest. It basically gets stuck at 10:35 in this quest guide.

10 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Same question from me! Would be sick! 

I've considered it, but never got the chance to do it manually to see exactly what is needed, maybe in a future update

10 hours ago, doom23 said:

I bought it... Just had same issue with MM overall script isnt bad lot of bugs though and stops alot. 

Let me know if you have any issues, I can always fix them

7 hours ago, Fich420 said:

The issue isn't dealing the damage, you will still take damage while praying, even with sharks my account at 65/65/65 nearly died multiple times. 

EDIT: It only didnt die because I paused the script and ran to the edge. 

Are you using melee?

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

Quest: The Ascent Of Arceuus

Logger message: 
position: [x=1635, y=3871, z=0]; next: The Ascent Of Arceuus; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: false; input: true, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 08:27:54 PM]: running quest: The Ascent Of Arceuus; current stage: 16396
[INFO][Bot #1][10/27 08:27:54 PM]: failed to find stage

Issue: After talking to the giant golem guys it doesn't know what to do next which it needs to run to the dark altar and inspect the rocks around it to find some item. Then after finding the item it needs to talk to Lord Trobin Arceuus to Complete the quest. It basically gets stuck at 10:35 in this quest guide.

Fixed

1 hour ago, Danielle said:

I would like to have an option not disable adventure paths. I use it to get a mithril longsword among other useful gear while I am restricted from the Ge. Thanks.

Will look into it

41 minutes ago, Tka619 said:

@Token what am i doing wrong i tryed to do hazeel cult on my ironman i disabled stams but it keept on trying to run to ge i started account in ardy bank 

Could you copy paste the entire logger output and send it to me?

• Like 1