Stealth Quester

Token

"[INFO][Bot #1][09/30 04:36:44 PM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Client Of Kourend; queue: 4; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/30 04:36:50 PM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Client Of Kourend; queue: 4; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false"

just sitting at ge after buying items

@Token

8 hours ago, l u c i said:

"[INFO][Bot #1][09/30 04:36:44 PM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Client Of Kourend; queue: 4; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/30 04:36:50 PM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Client Of Kourend; queue: 4; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false"

just sitting at ge after buying items

@Token

Pick up your follower

7 hours ago, Sendit69 said:

Does this script work in-conjunction with a looting bag or no?

It doesn't

3 hours ago, Otto7484 said:

script is working great! almost finished all the quests, how often are new quests added?

It had 18 quests when it launched in April 2016, 64 right now so I'd say an average of one quest per 6-8 weeks, last one was about 12 weeks ago I believe (I'm a bit delayed right now)

image.png.54c2c1321bc2c327fe34b7bf96087f5a.png

Small thing. When doing Goblin Diplomacy, if the doors to the generals shuts during dialogue it gets stuck. It will open the doors initially, however if they close before completing the quest and leaving it will not open the door again. This happens if more than one person/account is doing the quest on the same world.

2 hours ago, Drsalt01 said:

image.png.54c2c1321bc2c327fe34b7bf96087f5a.png

Small thing. When doing Goblin Diplomacy, if the doors to the generals shuts during dialogue it gets stuck. It will open the doors initially, however if they close before completing the quest and leaving it will not open the door again. This happens if more than one person/account is doing the quest on the same world.

So this happens if the account talks to the generals from a tile which is just outside the doors, and he never enters the building during that quest?

10 hours ago, Token said:

So this happens if the account talks to the generals from a tile which is just outside the doors, and he never enters the building during that quest?

Correct. It had already turns in 2 goblin armors, so I think it started the dialogue at the entrance of the room with the doors open, character 1 tile outside, and the doors closed during dialogue. It didn’t open the doors again to finish. It also happens if the doors are open, it fully walks in and talks to generals, and during dialogue the doors close again. It just stands in the room. Don’t have a ss of that log, but I’ve seen it several times and I can recreate it and post tomorrow. With either scenario, I can manually open the doors and it keeps going just fine.

Edited by Drsalt01

13 hours ago, zotlam said:

how does it work with a ironman, it keeps taking me to the grand exchange?

Press F5 while the GUI is open

6 hours ago, Drsalt01 said:

Correct. It had already turns in 2 goblin armors, so I think it started the dialogue at the entrance of the room with the doors open, character 1 tile outside, and the doors closed during dialogue. It didn’t open the doors again to finish. It also happens if the doors are open, it fully walks in and talks to generals, and during dialogue the doors close again. It just stands in the room. Don’t have a ss of that log, but I’ve seen it several times and I can recreate it and post tomorrow. With either scenario, I can manually open the doors and it keeps going just fine.

Are you sure it's not just a few seconds of delay, before it starts the dialogue or uses the mail on the generals? Is the dialogue open when this happens?

12 hours ago, Yumi said:

How many quests do people run a day to lessen the chance of being banned? 

I ran it only once suicide on a brand new acc to see and it took probably 7 quests and it was banned. Although, at the time the bot was messing up at the GE alot and was buggy. That could have played a role. 

13 hours ago, Yumi said:

How many quests do people run a day to lessen the chance of being banned? 

I run 1-2 per session and AFK manually at the end, multiple sessions can be done in a day

46 minutes ago, ags4you said:

I ran it only once suicide on a brand new acc to see and it took probably 7 quests and it was banned. Although, at the time the bot was messing up at the GE alot and was buggy. That could have played a role. 

Was it having issues buying items? Were the prices too low for any items?