Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, Farmville said:

Hi, I dont bot since pre rs3, just acquired osbot and Im interested in this script. How many accounts can I run simultaneously with this script?

OSBot does not have instance limits for scripts, all of them are unlimited

There is however a limit of 2 clients open for free users or unlimited for VIP users

1 hour ago, Token said:

OSBot does not have instance limits for scripts, all of them are unlimited

There is however a limit of 2 clients open for free users or unlimited for VIP users

Thanks for the help. I purchased your script, so far it is working great.

I heard that Mirror mode is safer but that for proxies to work in Mirror, I should be using Proxifier. Do you recommend running Mirror mode always or is stealth injection okay? Also, should I run with new mouse as well? Im kinda lost in between these 3 modes. And I dont mind getting Proxifier at all if it will help me, I already bought couple proxies.

2 hours ago, Farmville said:

Thanks for the help. I purchased your script, so far it is working great.

I heard that Mirror mode is safer but that for proxies to work in Mirror, I should be using Proxifier. Do you recommend running Mirror mode always or is stealth injection okay? Also, should I run with new mouse as well? Im kinda lost in between these 3 modes. And I dont mind getting Proxifier at all if it will help me, I already bought couple proxies.

Yes I prefer mirror mode myself with the new mouse

18 minutes ago, bobbobolo said:

How to Enable Ironman mode for the Ironman supported quests? it still leads me to the GE on my Ironman.

Thanks in advance.

Press F5 while the GUI is open

Died while doing Waterfall Quest. Upon death, the character was in Death's office (1st death in game) and it kept trying to tele out with games necklace but game would not allow tele out until completed dialogue/tutorial with Death. Script got stuck there, had to stop and finish quest by myself. I dont know if I did something wrong, or if I should die by myself and go thru this Death's tutorial without the script so it does not get stuck.

Hey, Idk if my setup may be missing something, but is it possible if the script used jewelry that have charges left. Like, it purchases glory (6) from ge, uses 2 charges during quest, and for the next quest instead of using the glory (4) in bank, he purchases another glory (6) from ge. 

Edited by Farmville

On 9/25/2020 at 11:14 PM, Farmville said:

Died while doing Waterfall Quest. Upon death, the character was in Death's office (1st death in game) and it kept trying to tele out with games necklace but game would not allow tele out until completed dialogue/tutorial with Death. Script got stuck there, had to stop and finish quest by myself. I dont know if I did something wrong, or if I should die by myself and go thru this Death's tutorial without the script so it does not get stuck.

I'll push a fix in a few hours, just gotta make a new account to test new that death tutorial

On 9/26/2020 at 7:18 AM, crax_plox said:

Wanted to finish dragon slayer and ended up doing it myself, got stuck in the maze where u collect keys. it was just clicking a door for 15 minutes so i collected the map piece myself and restarted the script and it kept running back to the maze but i completed that part already?

I believe there is a problem with loading the progress if it's been interrupted, it will work if you put the map piece in inventory when starting, but I'll push a fix soon

On 9/26/2020 at 2:54 PM, LibSchaftGmbH said:

hi i am really interested, can i get a free trial please? 

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

21 hours ago, Farmville said:

Hey, Idk if my setup may be missing something, but is it possible if the script used jewelry that have charges left. Like, it purchases glory (6) from ge, uses 2 charges during quest, and for the next quest instead of using the glory (4) in bank, he purchases another glory (6) from ge. 

Idk if that changes much, but I'll look into it

8 hours ago, stakeinthekneee said:

Second week and nature spirit quest bug is still not fixed, have to manually help script for every bot. When talking to undead guy, script doesn't have equipped ghostspeak amulet

I don't remember any recent bug reports on that quest, does it not equip the ghostspeak amulet or is it not inventory at all? Is it talking the the ghost or just waiting there next to him?

Bug Report For Lost City

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror Mode
2. Logger contents: see below
3. Description: Script deposited the items and attempt to withdraw again at draynor village bank when it's already good to go. However, inventory is full so it crashed the script.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:07 PM]: webwalkevent status: FINISHED
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:07 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:07 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:13 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:17 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Earth rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:22 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Death rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:26 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lobster
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:30 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Knife
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:37 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 1
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:37 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:38 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:42 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Earth rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:43 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:43 PM]: eating thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:44 PM]: stamina potion thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:44 PM]: execution interrupted

5 hours ago, kayze said:

Bug Report For Lost City

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror Mode
2. Logger contents: see below
3. Description: Script deposited the items and attempt to withdraw again at draynor village bank when it's already good to go. However, inventory is full so it crashed the script.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:07 PM]: webwalkevent status: FINISHED
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:07 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:07 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:13 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:17 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Earth rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:22 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Death rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:26 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lobster
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:30 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Knife
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:37 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 1
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:37 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:38 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:42 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Earth rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:43 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:43 PM]: eating thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:44 PM]: stamina potion thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:31:44 PM]: execution interrupted

What items did it have in inventory other than the ones it was trying to withdraw?

4 hours ago, MinerSpark said:

Possable bug, the bot alwasy goes back to open the 2nd tent door even when it can access the area perfectly fine, During mountain daughter quest

Doors below

tKhyGFq.png

Did you run on the new dev build 2.5.90 or the stable 2.5.87?