Stealth Quester

Token

On 8/4/2020 at 2:10 AM, RetroBot said:

Is this a single instance or unlimited instance script? Is it $25 for lifetime access?

All OSBot scripts are unlimited instances, and most of them (including this) are lifetime

On 8/4/2020 at 9:48 AM, dondo_supamida said:

Can I get a trial for this script, please?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

On 8/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, fstyle said:

@Token any plans on adding the ironman mode to the cli?

It does work through CLI, the iron man/debug mode are saved into the presets, so if you create an iron man mode preset it should start in iron man mode

On 8/4/2020 at 7:54 PM, ugo440 said:

Any chance of a free trial please?

On 8/5/2020 at 1:11 AM, greiter said:

messing up on underground pass. After falling in the pit twice (the maze) the script cancels. So I then figure out the pattern and get across, and then go to start script again it wants to restart from the beginning and tries to teleport to falador, but has no tab.

image.png.be2fd36d9be9dec853cca9e757a550b0.png

It should be able to continue if you start in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode)), where banking and GE are disabled, but this has to be done with the required items in inventory and at a location close to where it was interrupted (for Underground Pass, this may work if you just start the script normally at bank if you already left the cave)

18 hours ago, traybakes said:

how well does this quest do on iron men? will it be worthless on a low level iron since you have to walk most places? 

It's not iron man friendly, there is an iron man mode but only supports 9 quests, I generally don't recommend for iron men

6 hours ago, Herpalerps said:

I am in need of this script very bad. Can i get a trial before i buy?

• Heart 2

12 hours ago, 10jbp1042 said:

any chance you could make a check box for returning back to GE after the selected order of quests have successfully been completed? i usually use GE Walker script after it finishes. then do another load of quests the next day or whenever

It will walk to GE when you start it, right after checking bank, you can just start it if you want to walk