Stealth Quester

Token

On 7/11/2020 at 2:26 AM, rawr420 said:

if i purchase this script, do i own it forever?

Yes

On 7/11/2020 at 8:09 AM, DustyBeats said:

@Token Any plan on adding other quests to this bot in the future such as Regicide? Love this bot by the way. Well worth every penny :)

Yes, thanks :doge: 

On 7/12/2020 at 2:47 PM, Protoprize said:

Having issues with fishing contest :( 

image.png.9ab7ae0f4275b3ebe07df3f6d2db210e.png

Using mirror mode, restarted it and still not working :/ Just opens bank and sits there with this ^

Pick up the follower if any is present

On 7/12/2020 at 8:11 PM, 97x said:

Does this bot use safe spots? Can it defeat the cb 172 in The Grand Tree?

Yes

5 hours ago, gazlo said:

Quest: Ernest the Chicken

Bot does not take food, and if low level (10 hp) can easily die to the dead trees that attack you around draynor manor.

I'll add a couple pieces of food

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

45 minutes ago, Pitbull said:

Hey, is there any way I'd be able to get at trial of this? Planning on buying this in a few days to aid in my quest of running a small gold farm, but it is quite a large sum of money to invest for just one scripts but I'd be happy to do so if it works as well as it seems. Thanks!

No trials, but well worth it.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:42 AM, Pitbull said:

Hey, is there any way I'd be able to get at trial of this? Planning on buying this in a few days to aid in my quest of running a small gold farm, but it is quite a large sum of money to invest for just one scripts but I'd be happy to do so if it works as well as it seems. Thanks!

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

On 7/14/2020 at 2:51 AM, baseball5 said:

Doesn't work on my Ironman account....Keeps trying to use the g/e even when I have all the required items on me and in my bank....help

To disable bank and GE start in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode)), this may not work if you don't have all the items the script expects (may be different from the quest requirements, they are printed in the logger when the script checks bank for the first time)

There is also an iron man mode (press F5 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (ironman mode)), which will automatically gather all required items but only supports 9 quests so far

6 hours ago, ohgeeszn1 said:

hi all fast response please how far into barrows gloves does this get me?

Mithril so far

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12346720 said:

When I try do monkey madness 1 on it after buying all the items it just banks them all then stops, I've checked the quest log and I'm able to start quest but havnt yet, im wondering if my stats are too low im using wind blast with base 38 combat stats and only 23 hp. maybe too low?

"Monkey Madness...has a hard-coded requirement of 43 Prayer and 25 Hitpoints."

Edited by Syracuse Lol
  • Like 1