Stealth Quester

Token

WARNING: i think grand tree or monkey madness has a ban trigger somewhere in i have made alot of accounts and before i use stealth quester

they would actually make it a long time before getting banned, now no matter how sparingly I use stealth Quester tho i always get banned on like day 2 or 3 when ive

not even begun to get into the significant botting, without it at all  i went like 2 months im just too lazy to do quests everytime i get banned again by hand

• Sad 1

On 6/28/2020 at 12:26 AM, Leet07 said:

Has there been much progress with regicide?

Yes, partially done

On 6/28/2020 at 2:58 AM, Mikasa said:

Heyo, would it be possible to add stamina potions to Waterfall quest at the stage where it withdraws runes?

My mans walks for the last portion of the quest because he has no stamina :pepehands:

Edit:

Also, any plans for prayer support? The accounts I plan on making eventually need prayer, so figured might make some of the quests easier. Just a suggestion, no worries if not.

I've got a new version of Waterfall Quest to be released that should include that soon, including prayer support since many people get prayer up before questing

On 6/28/2020 at 12:15 PM, simegu said:

umm trying to do "what lies below" and it just opens GE and search for barrows gloves.. wtf?

Remove barrows gloves or any untradeable items from gear presets

On 6/28/2020 at 1:51 PM, kkropman said:

Bought the script, impressive, good work mate. How long do we get the script (as in lifetime-monthly-etc) ? looking forward to future updates :)

It's lifetime, it's been up for 4 years so far

On 6/28/2020 at 7:22 PM, Allow Me said:

I love the script as well, very much so, Is there something I am doing wrong between quests to make this script bank? It seems that one of the problems I am having recently as well is it will complete a quest and then just not bank and start the next one. Any suggestions @Token

It will not bank if debug mode is enabled (the F4 option)

20 hours ago, Barnie said:

Hello

are there anyway to mark a quest as complete? it completed the Ascent of arceuus but it's not crossed out.

Was the quest completed by the script? Have you done any other kourend quests or diaries?

9 hours ago, Supamen said:

Exact same thing was happening to me. @Token

There is a 20 agility requirement for that quest

6 hours ago, Token said:

Yes, partially done

I've got a new version of Waterfall Quest to be released that should include that soon, including prayer support since many people get prayer up before questing

Remove barrows gloves or any untradeable items from gear presets

It's lifetime, it's been up for 4 years so far

It will not bank if debug mode is enabled (the F4 option)

Was the quest completed by the script? Have you done any other kourend quests or diaries?

There is a 20 agility requirement for that quest

My agility is 59 though haha.

Used the script on an alt to test it, works good, only when doing mm1, when talking to the monkey child, the bot doesnt select the dialog that its supposed to (the dialog choice should be the choice of you being his uncle). Also would be nice to be able to search a quest by having a search option and then type the quest, since there are a lot of quests. Nontheless, impressive script.

On 6/30/2020 at 3:45 AM, Supamen said:

My agility is 59 though haha.

What's printed in the logger?

23 hours ago, kkropman said:

Used the script on an alt to test it, works good, only when doing mm1, when talking to the monkey child, the bot doesnt select the dialog that its supposed to (the dialog choice should be the choice of you being his uncle). Also would be nice to be able to search a quest by having a search option and then type the quest, since there are a lot of quests. Nontheless, impressive script.

Is there any chance you remember, or have a screenshot of the dialogue it failed to select? It may be caused by a game update, they frequently change dialogues :feels: 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:02 PM, Barnie said:

Yes the quest was completed by the script. i have 100% house favor with all houses, and i have done the kourend quests that are included in the script

I'll have to do the other quests and check if that influences the configs for that specific quest, that shouldn't cause any issues though, there are no other quests in that line after it

Why is the script gone from my script list? i have used it before but cant find it now, its still in my script list on the website but not the bot app

1 minute ago, muhmo said:

Why is the script gone from my script list? i have used it before but cant find it now, its still in my script list on the website but not the bot app

NVM, i had the wrong bot opened lmao