Stealth Quester

Token

hello everytime i try to run monkey madness it opens up my bank and just exits the script. heres the logger : [INFO][Bot #1][06/01 02:49:50 AM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                Monkey Madness I    settings:{FOOD=Monkfish, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Coif, CAPE=Obsidian cape, AMULET=null, WEAPON=Dark bow, CHEST=Red d'hide body (g), SHIELD=null, LEGS=Red d'hide chaps (g), HANDS=Red d'hide vambraces, FEET=Snakeskin boots, RING=null, ARROWS=Dragon arrow, STYLE=1, SPELL=0, reward1=Use cannon, reward2=Strength and Hitpoints}
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 02:49:50 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 02:49:51 AM]: stamina potion thread exited

Ive restarted the client and tried different settings

1 hour ago, g59robbie said:

hello everytime i try to run monkey madness it opens up my bank and just exits the script. heres the logger : [INFO][Bot #1][06/01 02:49:50 AM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                Monkey Madness I    settings:{FOOD=Monkfish, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Coif, CAPE=Obsidian cape, AMULET=null, WEAPON=Dark bow, CHEST=Red d'hide body (g), SHIELD=null, LEGS=Red d'hide chaps (g), HANDS=Red d'hide vambraces, FEET=Snakeskin boots, RING=null, ARROWS=Dragon arrow, STYLE=1, SPELL=0, reward1=Use cannon, reward2=Strength and Hitpoints}
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above

Range isn't supported afaik unless its hardcoded into the quest. Try using a simple mage set up (just mystic + staff of air)

19 hours ago, a3476344610 said:

Does this have an ironman mode ? if so how should i go about using this script on an ironman account

Yes, press F5 while the GUI is open, the iron man mode only supports 9 quests atm but it automatically gathers items while using it

There is also the debug mode with F4 where banking and GE is disabled

11 hours ago, g59robbie said:

Could you copy paste the entire logger and send it in PM via pastebin?

8 hours ago, SpiritualAbyss said:

what method does the script use to fight the tree in the quest lost city?

Magic

5 hours ago, 10jbp1042 said:

got banned on 2 of my accs. hoping to appeal and get them back. was running on mirror mode. one of my accs was my staker... legit only did 3 quests and stopped. then banned the next morning.

should i only use stealth injection for this script next time?

Idk, I had good results with mirrorm ode

On 6/1/2020 at 4:06 PM, 10jbp1042 said:

got banned on 2 of my accs. hoping to appeal and get them back. was running on mirror mode. one of my accs was my staker... legit only did 3 quests and stopped. then banned the next morning.

should i only use stealth injection for this script next time?

Was just about to ask on ban rates.. was it members or f2p acc?

5 hours ago, Marsman19 said:

Was just about to ask on ban rates.. was it members or f2p acc?

members. 12-13 days left after putting a bond on it. 

it had 11 quest points. i did 3-4 quests. witches house, witches potion, x marks the spot and restless ghost if i remember correctly. it was on mirror mode default settings.

this script is amazing tho. yesterday i tested it on a low level account but with stealth injection this time and did 4 quests. still alive. so far.

i made 3 new noob accounts a week ago or so and did them all on mirror mode at like 5-15 quests going. they all got banned the next day. so just do 1-3 quests at a time with this one imo. if you do get banned try the random.dat removal tool thread also

Edited by 10jbp1042

The only problem I have with this script is that, I can be right next to the start point with everything I need in inventory and once I start the quest, it'll go to ge and buy everything needed after banking what it needs, then go back to quest start. Is it just me? Do I need to change something or is that just how this script is? I just need to start script at ge? Thanks in advamce

7 hours ago, 10jbp1042 said:

it had 11 quest points. i did 3-4 quests. witches house, witches potion, x marks the spot and restless ghost if i remember correctly. it was on mirror mode default settings.

this script is amazing tho. yesterday i tested it on a low level account but with stealth injection this time and did 4 quests. still alive. so far.

i made 3 new noob accounts a week ago or so and did them all on mirror mode at like 5-15 quests going. they all got banned the next day. so just do 1-3 quests at a time with this one imo. if you do get banned try the random.dat removal tool thread also

Feels bad man. I ran about 40 quests over the weekend on one of my accounts and it didn't get smacked.

10 hours ago, 10jbp1042 said:

Hmm bad luck.. but you instantly run the bot when you leave tutorial island?
Also are you using those 3 bots on the same IP / Proxy?

Hopefully some of them will survive in the end.

4 hours ago, RobatTSK said:

The only problem I have with this script is that, I can be right next to the start point with everything I need in inventory and once I start the quest, it'll go to ge and buy everything needed after banking what it needs, then go back to quest start. Is it just me? Do I need to change something or is that just how this script is? I just need to start script at ge? Thanks in advamce

That's a feature of the script. Quests are done as efficiently and as easy as possible using this script., you click start and it does everything :D 

And no, this can't be disabled as the script relies on certain items/teleports to get around. Implementing a way to change that would take too long for anyone to be bothered about probably 

3 hours ago, Protoprize said:

That's a feature of the script. Quests are done as efficiently and as easy as possible using this script., you click start and it does everything :D 

And no, this can't be disabled as the script relies on certain items/teleports to get around. Implementing a way to change that would take too long for anyone to be bothered about probably 

Gotcha. I will just start at ge from now on. Thank you :)