Stealth Quester

Token

32 minutes ago, Lukitas999 said:

Just bought the script, what if its a fresh account and doesnt have acess to the GE?

Can i buy the items and transfer them?

It's best to give it gp, fresh accounts should be able to access the GE, I don't think there are any restrictions for that

31 minutes ago, dudees75 said:

A few questions: 

1) If I selected lobsters as the food, will it automatically buy lobsters for me when I run a quest?

2) If I selected stamina potions to speed up the quests, will it automatically buy stamina pots during the GE transaction? 

Thanks! Just something I was curious.

Yes and yes, stamina potions are supported on about 45 out of the 64 quests

babysitting the bot as it completes underground pass. Had to manually complete the trapdoor-floor-panel section. the bot wasted 4 summer pies by walking on to the same incorrect first tile over and over again (it failed on the middle tile, it tested the first two southern tiles which were fails, then got stuck on the first middle tile). will update this post if there are any more issues with the quest.

also consider lowering the # of arrows for addy/rune/amethyst, it buys 3k in the G.E. but you dont need more than a couple hundred to complete the quest

bot doesnt use a safespot when killing the last demon (othainian) although it could.

quest complete after ~1:15:00, with 32 agility and 17 thieving, 1 prayer 51 hp 50 range. not bad at all, even if I had to babysit. almost 2.8k addy arrows to spare.

Edited by nezbomb

It ran like complete garbage on witches potion today and then got banned.

Like it would run a little then stop, then he would walk some more, pause...until it got to experiment and next thing I know its disabled -_-

I will try one more go on another account later. Ive owned this script for a long damn time - but just now getting back into botting.

Could very well be my fault

Edited by dottydi22
  • Sad 1

giving monkey madness a shot right now!

Finished flawlsesly in an hour flat!

edit: woke up the next morning with a 2 day ban, this is fine though since I botted all but 2 quests (holy grail and what lies below) in the span of 48 hours. A nice head start on the new zerker, even if I have to take a 2 day vacation.

Edited by nezbomb
  • Sad 1