Stealth Quester

Token

10 hours ago, RogerLeSueur said:

May i have a free trial : i'mplanning on buying it, but since i'm new to this universe of botting, i would like to try it before buying it !

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

7 hours ago, Bob Barker said:

Hi, can I have a trial please? This looks awesome! :)

6 hours ago, Justacuriousbot said:

doing underground it says not enough gp to do quest it buys 2900 amethyst arrows? why i'm not sure  over 1m to do this quest confusing

It buys quite a lot of arrows for Underground Pass, but you can set a lower level one like rune or adamant, mithril works fine too

2 hours ago, bridyouout said:

Underground pass it falls into the spike pit and then the script stops.. restarted the script and it just stands there and does nothing. really annoying no idea what part i'm upto and don't know how to fix

Is that during the maze? Did it run out of food? The quest can be continued if you start in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode))

4 minutes ago, shreder said:

well it doesn't collect until for example in f2p it buys 3 items. It should collect each time 1 buy is done.

It used to collect after every purchase and only use 1 box until that part was profiled about 2 years ago, I do regular changes to lower ban rates so I'd need to make sure it doesn't go back to the previous state, maybe it would work if I only make it do this when it's out of money and delay collection otherwise but I'd have to check how that's working

47 minutes ago, Token said:

It buys quite a lot of arrows for Underground Pass, but you can set a lower level one like rune or adamant, mithril works fine too

Is that during the maze? Did it run out of food? The quest can be continued if you start in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode))

It used to collect after every purchase and only use 1 box until that part was profiled about 2 years ago, I do regular changes to lower ban rates so I'd need to make sure it doesn't go back to the previous state, maybe it would work if I only make it do this when it's out of money and delay collection otherwise but I'd have to check how that's working

I see and I understand how about this maybe add a check if inventory is out of money and there are pending buys to collect?

4 minutes ago, Leet07 said:

Really nice script so far, just one minor problem. Trying to bot mith gloves on my pure and it won't leave my kitten on the floor during the quests to turn it into a cat. Could you please add a setting to allow kitten to follow during the quests.

I'm afraid that would be too risky and cause it to lose the kitten in some cases, or extra food to be carried and inserting additional interactions

The script supports RFD Evil Dave Subquest with kitten, it won't need a cat