Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, Articuz said:

Used the same proxy on other accounts and botted on them with different scripts.
They didn't get banned, so no, not shit or flagged proxy lol.

Just an dumb excuse.

It's not an excuse, just a very likely one. Also you must have done something wrong. It's not the scripts fault either. 

Remember delayed bans are a thing, so say bye to those accounts soon too probably 

3 hours ago, Token said:

Would a lower level food work like anchovies?

There actually is a way to do this with some quests through debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open) but requires you to manually put the required items in inventory (can obtain the list if you start the script without debug mode and check the list of items printed in the logger when it opens bank for the first time)

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

Sure I guess I'll figure something out

Yes that would be better. If cakes/bread isnt an option.

22 hours ago, Token said:

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

I actually did consider that when looking at Horror From The Deep, I didn't add it back then because that was before I started adding prayer support in quests but I'll probably release it in the following updates, after I finish that Regicide 

Is that to prevent XP gain?

Amazing! Looking forward to Regicide, HFTD and Barcrawl

Keep up the great work :)

Hey loving the script! just had one thing that doesn't seem to be working for me which is the stamina pots. I have the setting enabled and it grabs them out of the bank but doesn't drink them. Just walks when the run goes to 0 and runs when it recharges manually. Otherwise works really well! can't wait to try your nmz script :D

7 hours ago, bridyouout said:

Hey loving the script! just had one thing that doesn't seem to be working for me which is the stamina pots. I have the setting enabled and it grabs them out of the bank but doesn't drink them. Just walks when the run goes to 0 and runs when it recharges manually. Otherwise works really well! can't wait to try your nmz script :D

Does this happen on all quests or some specific ones?

6 hours ago, Scriefie said:

after dcing on holy grail where u need to defeat the troll i ended up dead when relogged. now it won't finish the quest anymore please help me 

Previously started quests can be continued by starting in debug mode (press F4 when the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode)), but make it has all required items in inventory and is at the same location it was (fisher king realm) or an accessible location

• Heart 1