Stealth Quester

Token

36 minutes ago, qwerty58522 said:

Ok I have quite severe problems with "Safespotting".
1. Cannot get it to recognize fire strike runes.
2. Cannot get it start without debug mode with runes.
3. It keeps setting the staff into "Bash".

I tried in inject mode and in mirror mode, both have same problems

1. Are you sure saved your equpiment with the correct staff set to fire strike and the runes for it in your inv?

2. Are you sure saved your equpiment with the correct staff set to fire strike and the runes for it in your inv?

3. Are you sure saved your equpiment with the correct staff set to fire strike and the runes for it in your inv?

but srs, try setting up your equipment again, seems to be a likely issue 

20 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

1. Are you sure saved your equpiment with the correct staff set to fire strike and the runes for it in your inv?

2. Are you sure saved your equpiment with the correct staff set to fire strike and the runes for it in your inv?

3. Are you sure saved your equpiment with the correct staff set to fire strike and the runes for it in your inv?

but srs, try setting up your equipment again, seems to be a likely issue 

No offense of course. I'm new user so may be doing something wrong as well.

I did click "load worn equipment", with "Staff of fire" equipped and stack of Air runes and mind runes in inventory, write (Fire Strike) in text box, and click ok. After that I click "set gear" to the (Fire Strike).

Just now, qwerty58522 said:

I did click "load worn equipment", with "Staff of fire" equipped and stack of Air runes and mind runes in inventory, write (Fire Strike) in text box, and click ok. After that I click "set gear" to the (Fire Strike).

But did you set the spell to auto cast?

53 minutes ago, qwerty58522 said:

Set the spell on autocast in game, the script will load the attack style as it is, if it's on bash it will use bash

1 hour ago, Protoprize said:

But did you set the spell to auto cast?

55 minutes ago, Token said:

Set the spell on autocast in game, the script will load the attack style as it is, if it's on bash it will use bash

Yes I set auto cast from spell book to "Fire Strike", but the bot kept changing it back to "bash" no matter what I did.

3 minutes ago, qwerty58522 said:

Yes I set auto cast from spell book to "Fire Strike", but the bot kept changing it back to "bash" no matter what I did.

The preset was not saved or not selected for that specific quest then, it uses exactly the same attack style that you set

54 minutes ago, EndLau said:

What would be the minimum requirements I should get for account before it is able to do all of the quests? In a correct order that is, I believe some of the requirements you have can be acquired just by completing other quests and wouldn't need to be trained before?

There's a section on the thread at end with all requirements, most of them are needed but you shouldn't do all quests in 1 session anyway; I haven't added a sequence that minimizes skill requirements as this always changes when I add new quests