Stealth Quester

Token

On 4/19/2020 at 10:36 PM, Yaizi said:

Not sure which quest as I tried running multiple. But in G.E it is typing bow typ and nothing is appearing.

Cheers.

That may be from the gear preset, make sure there are no untradeable/charged items in the gear preset and preferably all of them present in bank (otherwise will attempt to purchase them)

On 4/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, rlvleut said:

Getting following it wont start buying items and/or quests:

[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:35 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:35 AM]: loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:35 AM]: exception while loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:36 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:36 AM]: position: [x=3167, y=3490, z=0]; next: Dorics Quest; queue: 2; member: false; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:36 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:36 AM]: loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:36 AM]: exception while loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:36 AM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                    Dorics Quest    settings:{FOOD=Lobster, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Mithril full helm, CAPE=null, AMULET=Amulet of power, WEAPON=Mithril scimitar, CHEST=Mithril platebody, SHIELD=Mithril kiteshield, LEGS=Mithril platelegs, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=null, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
#2               The Knights Sword    settings:{FOOD=Lobster, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Mithril full helm, CAPE=null, AMULET=Amulet of power, WEAPON=Mithril scimitar, CHEST=Mithril platebody, SHIELD=Mithril kiteshield, LEGS=Mithril platelegs, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=null, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #1][04/20 01:44:36 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

Does removing that specific gear solve the problem? Is it on an account with adventure paths?

5 hours ago, justin111111 said:

is this supported for ironmen?

There is an iron man mode but only supports 9 quests atm

4 hours ago, Dentisting said:

i love this so far.  not sure if it'd be a good idea, but any chance of getting a pop up message/any notification upon death during non-waterfall quests?  it rarely dies but in those cases it'd help with retrieving lost items and knowing to start the script back up

Sure I guess I can provide some more info in those cases

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Token said:

That may be from the gear preset, make sure there are no untradeable/charged items in the gear preset and preferably all of them present in bank (otherwise will attempt to purchase them)

Does removing that specific gear solve the problem? Is it on an account with adventure paths?

There is an iron man mode but only supports 9 quests atm

Sure I guess I can provide some more info in those cases

which 9 quests does it work for ironmen? do i need to collect all the items before hand in my bank?

On 4/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, kebabci said:

hello i bought this bot i got banned. it was at ge buying quest items when the ban happened. how should i run the bot? like 1 quest a day? or 1 every couple hours? 

Bans are always delayed, it could be from anything including account creation in the browser

I usually run 1-2 quests at a time and play manually at the end of every session, that seems to work fine

On 4/21/2020 at 5:40 PM, justin111111 said:

which 9 quests does it work for ironmen? do i need to collect all the items before hand in my bank?

Cook's Assistant

Romeo and Juliet

X Marks the Spot

Ernest the Chicken

The Restless Ghost

Rune Mysteries

Hazeel Cult

The Corsair Curse

Clock Tower

On 4/21/2020 at 7:48 PM, Captainjack said:

it kept trying to buy the other greenman's ale

044a91a08faf25d43422923d3e94a7be.png

edit: it also tried to buy this kind of asgarnian ale

05d5a2fcf7ee4e51dfc4e1a87cc7c3ee.png

Is that on mirror mode?

16 hours ago, dudees75 said:

For the quest, Holy Grail, does it safe spot the Black Knight Titan in the quest? 

Yes it will either flinch it or safespot with halberd

1 hour ago, brookpc said:

When completing the quest, The Feud, my client got stuck early on in a house where the door was closed. Continuously tried and failed to find its next tile for about 40 minutes before I caught it.

Which house was that?

1 hour ago, kurtboi said:

This script was working flawless about 2 weeks ago, now every time it wants to get something out of the bank it just fails and just does nothing

What's printed in the logger?