Stealth Quester

Token

On 4/15/2020 at 12:31 AM, MysteriousMentor said:

So about the rune mysteries quest it banks i believe once you get the research notes from the rune store in varrock from Aubury once you trade him the research package. Once the bot does that it heads back to the wizard tower in lumbridge and goes the wizard it goes through the dialogue and he says bring the research notes from your bank and the bot closes out of the dialogue. But then the bot just goes back to the wizard without getting the research notes from the draynor bank and keeps in a loop of talking to the wizard and sitting in wizard tower.

The script doesn't support withdrawing items from bank in the middle of the quest if they were previously banked; it will not attempt to bank the research notes unless it was interrupted in the middle of the quest; I'll push an update later to include re-starting in the middle of the quest to take any necessary items out of bank

On 4/15/2020 at 2:02 AM, Krondo said:

I'm on an Ironman, I'm assuming if I manually gather the items it will still do the quest? 
what else does it require me to get, does it use teles? can i turn that option off? can it use just runes and not tabs? 

If you can just let me know all the things i need to run this on my Ironman. I have the levels already the items and stuff is my only problem.

Thanks for your time and btw lovely job with this your reviews in this thread are downright amazing. 

Is it possible to see a dump of all the items it looks for during each quest? That way I can make sure to have it on the account. I'm looking up req items but I dont know if it requires recommended items as well. Please man, we iron men out here need help!

It only supports 9 quests in ironman mode where it automatically gathers required items (press F5 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (ironman mode)); the script otherwise is not very ironman friendly as it has strict requirements like tabs and enchanted jewelry; A workaround to running other quests would be running in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode)) but this disables banking and GE and cannot guarantee that items in inventory are all that's required for quests, some of them use teleports to overcome obstacles; I'll try to find a way to display all requirements on GUI

On 4/15/2020 at 4:12 AM, dudees75 said:

Quick question, are you suppose to check off "dismiss all randoms" when you're running this script? I was watching the bot run and when a random appeared, it seemed that it cause the script to stop working. Not sure if its because this script itself dismisses randoms as it runs or if it was the quest I was running at the time (Witch's Potion). 

Other than that, this script runs like a charm for the few that I have ran :) 

The dismiss all random option as far as I know is not working, that option has been for years in the client settings but no one really uses it

17 hours ago, lunapt said:

In plague city, i'm at the point where I need to talk to bravek to enter house (i'm near the end of the quest)

but it'll buy all the items at GE and then is unable to find the next location. says x,y not found

Previously started quests are not supported unless started in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode)) with all required items in inventory at the location where it was interrupted

15 hours ago, goblinman1 said:

Hi Token, bought your script and have a few questions. 

1. Can u add stamina potions in 'Priest in Peril' quest? Its not using any at the moment.

2. Waterfall quest, my char is dieing to a fire giant (max hit is 11). can u add protect from melee into that part? 

1. Sure

2. Is it 10 HP with 43 Prayer?

Just now, tehventus said:

What's a good amount of quests to do? I was thinking of 3-4 every day or two

1-3 at a time, 1 if they are common quests like Waterfall Quest, Priest in Peril, any F2P quests, 3 if they are rare quests like Monkey Madness I or Underground Pass; play manually a bit after botting a few quests to obtain best results