Stealth Quester

Token

7 hours ago, kurtboi said:

if you buy the items at sensible price before starting the script will it use them instead of buying the items again for 10x more than should be?

on monkey madness it complteted the puzzle then switch world, i know it sayd it may hop several time before correct one but it completed it no problem first time.

on monkey madness it just keeps opening and closing bank everytime it wants something 

Yes

I'm working on a bug fix for monkey madness specifically, but if you encounter opening and closing of bank on any quest, disable adventure paths

7 hours ago, puffpuff said:

i press play and the bot wont open its interface

What's printed in the logger? (Top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger)

5 hours ago, mookie1 said:

Will you be adding more quest?

Yes

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Emerald12 said:

Hello Mald,

Was wondering if you could add One Small Favor and Creature of Fenkenstrain ?

They are not planned yet, but maybe in the future

50 minutes ago, iGaM3Ri said:

Also does your script support Fairytale quests? Your original post doesnt have it but did you maybe update script to support?

Not atm

On 4/4/2020 at 5:27 AM, Token said:

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

Reduce reaction time to 50ms from the default 1000ms on mirror mode, it should cancel offers and increase price after about half a minute if it cannot obtain the items for the price entered

it was already set to 50ms

Edited by leen12

7 hours ago, angermidet1 said:

Is there a reason as to why it does not support holding runes for using magic during combat quests? It always ends up banking the runes...

It does support magic, you have to set the spell on autocast when loading the worn equipment

6 hours ago, leen12 said:

it was already set to 50ms

Does it not cancel the offers and set a higher price after about half a minute?

27 minutes ago, Luis Bencosme said:

1.)  Stealth and Mirror

2.)  https://pastebin.com/nNLhBxJU

3.) Hey love the script so far but I have been having a few issues here and there.  Sea Slug doesn't start, The Feud stops mid quest, and Dragon Slayer doesn't start either

The account does not have the requirements to start those quests according to the logger contents

[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 08:52:00 AM]: you do not meet the requirements for the current quest: Sea Slug

[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 08:52:00 AM]: missing requirements for quest: Sea Slug

• Heart 1

58 minutes ago, Token said:

The account does not have the requirements to start those quests according to the logger contents

Thank you.  I was also having problems with Dragon Slayer and the Feud as well but the others have been working well so far

1.) Both

2.) Dragon Slayer: https://pastebin.com/AArApniM & The Feud: https://pastebin.com/AnAPFvXY

3.)  Dragon Slayer stops after inventory setup and The Feud stopped after talking to local drunk

50 minutes ago, AddeyB said:

please may i have a trial token ^^

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

27 minutes ago, Luis Bencosme said:

Thank you.  I was also having problems with Dragon Slayer and the Feud as well but the others have been working well so far

1.) Both

2.) Dragon Slayer: https://pastebin.com/AArApniM & The Feud: https://pastebin.com/AnAPFvXY

3.)  Dragon Slayer stops after inventory setup and The Feud stopped after talking to local drunk

For Dragon Slayer, does it work with a normal staff instead of smoke?

The Feud is previously started and that's not supported on all quests, but it should work if you have all required items in inventory at the position where it was interrupted, and start in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode)) 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Token said:

For Dragon Slayer, does it work with a normal staff instead of smoke?

The Feud is previously started and that's not supported on all quests, but it should work if you have all required items in inventory at the position where it was interrupted, and start in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode)) 

Dragon Slayer seems to be working with a regular staff.  The Feud I will let you know later as I have to get to work