Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, Rob1593 said:

I will get on and try! You are the best!

IT WORKED!!! as far as i can tell it teleport and started the quest thank you so much!!!

Edit: it got to the Golem and said this in the log. Do you think if i start the quest myself it will work? It apears to have started now but is stuck on repairing the Golem. At this point i mine as well complete my self but at least it got there =D

Edit 2: I repaired the Golem myself and the bot continued as it should thanks for the great script!! 

Edit 3: Quest Complete !

NFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:55 PM]: running quest: The Golem; current stage: 262145
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:55 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:55 PM]: running quest: The Golem; current stage: 262145
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:55 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:56 PM]: running quest: The Golem; current stage: 262145
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:56 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:57 PM]: running quest: The Golem; current stage: 262145
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:57 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:57 PM]: running quest: The Golem; current stage: 262145
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:57 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:58 PM]: running quest: The Golem; current stage: 262145
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:58 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:58 PM]: running quest: The Golem; current stage: 262145
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:58 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:59 PM]: running quest: The Golem; current stage: 262145
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:59 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/27 03:09:59 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has paused!

Edited by Rob1593
  • Boge 1

5 hours ago, Token said:

What quest?

Waterfall. I noticed that it had trouble placing last rune on the pole or whatever (kept saying rune: null in the logger), but it was the end of the quest so I just stopped it and completed it myself. 

I did test running 4-5 quests with a new lvl 3 (w/ members), with some skilling in between, and that one was also banned as soon as I logged off. Hadn't even logged out once on that one since the account got off tutorial island. Very strange because I bot my main pretty frequently on the same computer with numerous other scripts and still haven't been banned. Something about this script for me... it's unfortunate because it truly does run great. I'm just one of the unlucky ones.  

• Boge 1

Are you planning on adding The Fremmenik Trials, in lots of peoples interest since the new master fremmenik quest is coming out within months.

*Completed total of 100 quests with stealth quester and a very low ban rate, only got banned when used on a fresh account for 4 hours straight questing*

Edited by xnition
  • Like 1
  • Boge 1

3 minutes ago, xnition said:

Are you planning on adding The Fremmenik Trials, in lots of peoples interest since the new master fremmenik quest is coming out within months.

*Completed total of 100 quests with stealth quester and a very low ban rate, only got banned when used on a fresh account for 4 hours straight questing*

Yes I believe that would be possible, especially since I added prayer support on Monkey Madness, that would make the Koschei fight quite easy on low level accounts. I'm current working on Holy Grail.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Botftw said:

@Token Imo; Nature spirit + Addy gloves RFD would be a good addition; mainly for 13 defence pures/starter zerkers before going for rune gloves they can be quickly done and out the way..

I've used this script about 5-6 times for full mith gloves, been banned once. Amazing 

Nature Spirit is already supported, addy gloves will be added soon as I just added Monkey Madness which allows 1 more subquest

3 minutes ago, Token said:

Nature Spirit is already supported, addy gloves will be added soon as I just added Monkey Madness which allows 1 more subquest

Awwwww Shitttt ima bout to do MM for days. One thing i would note tho; on fight arena i have to babysit the bot due to it sometimes fuckin about with the safespot. Sometimes it goes in, sometimes it don't.. 

• Boge 1