Stealth Quester

Token

For Imp Catcher, if that is the only quest selected and if you already have the beads in your inventory, the bot will run to the bank and deposit everything and withdraw just the beads. I started the script right at the quest start top floor of wizard tower, so is there anyway to check the inventory first and complete the quest instead of going to bank then running directly bank

2 minutes ago, 7upSprite said:

For Imp Catcher, if that is the only quest selected and if you already have the beads in your inventory, the bot will run to the bank and deposit everything and withdraw just the beads. I started the script right at the quest start top floor of wizard tower, so is there anyway to check the inventory first and complete the quest instead of going to bank then running directly bank

You should just start the script at draynor bank?

Just now, scean45 said:

You should just start the script at draynor bank?

I thought about that, however I usually go from completing imp catcher straight to the demon for a couple magic levels until I can teleport. so it would just make it a little easier instead of having to run back after quest complete but doable I suppose

4 minutes ago, 7upSprite said:

Press F4 on the GUI, the title should change to Stealth Quester (debug mode), it will not bank or use grand exchange while using that. You can chain quests with items in inventory in some cases.

• Like 1

Just now, Token said:

Press F4 on the GUI, the title should change to Stealth Quester (debug mode), it will not bank or use grand exchange while using that. You can chain quests with items in inventory in some cases.

Had no idea, thank you! That's exactly what I needed. Can you start in debug mode automatically via cli?

just a question now sure what quest its for but its attempting to buy 194 ancient blessings, bot continuously cancels and restarts the purchase even though theyll never buy...

edit: now whenever i start bot the whole thing just shuts down and stops not a clue whats going on

Edited by goonrunner

8 minutes ago, goonrunner said:

just a question now sure what quest its for but its attempting to buy 194 ancient blessings, bot crashes when they wont buy.

Remove ancient blessing from arrow slot in your gear preset, it's not supported yet. I forgot to add a popup for that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Token said:

Remove ancient blessing from arrow slot in your gear preset, it's not supported yet. I forgot to add a popup for that.

thanks mate, am also getting another problem now, whenever i start the bot, it instantly stops as soon as bank opens, says 

[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:47 PM]: computing item requirements
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:47 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:47 PM]: loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:48 PM]: setting banking context
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:48 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:49 PM]: success
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: computing item difference
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:51 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:52 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:52 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

12 minutes ago, goonrunner said:

thanks mate, am also getting another problem now, whenever i start the bot, it instantly stops as soon as bank opens, says 

[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:47 PM]: computing item requirements
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:47 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:47 PM]: loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:48 PM]: setting banking context
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:48 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:49 PM]: success
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: computing item difference
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:50 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:51 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:52 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 05:37:52 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

I've added code to print some more detailed info now, is it any different? The most common cause are missing requirements for some quests

5 minutes ago, Token said:

I've added code to print some more detailed info now, is it any different? The most common cause are missing requirements for some quests

yeah i found out what it was i had 1 mining level missing for digsite, was completely my mistake :) seems to be running great now :) 

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

Minor problem with Nature Spirit quest after it summons the filliman I think it get stuck equiping the ghost speak amulet, the bot doesn't move but rather just stands there and floods logger with this
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:42 PM]: running quest: Nature Spirit; current stage: 15
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:42 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:42 PM]: running quest: Nature Spirit; current stage: 15
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:43 PM]: running quest: Nature Spirit; current stage: 15
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:43 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:44 PM]: running quest: Nature Spirit; current stage: 15
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:44 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:44 PM]: running quest: Nature Spirit; current stage: 15
I fixed this by pausing the script equiping the ghost speak amulet and click on the filliman. everything seems to be running perfect now. Going to be doing this quest on many accounts will give update when tried on other accounts. to see if same thing happens.

thanks for this fantastic script it has saved me so much time as i can only do 1 quest at a time by hand and this can do countless.
thanks!!!!

1st edit: some grammar, but also want to add that when trying to kill ghasts it runs into combat with the snails and spams the ghast with the druid pouch nothing happens as its in combat with the snails aside from it using all food then i assume dying or porting out. I cancel the script at this point as i just need the blessed sickle but should be looked at by future people trying to this quest as something to lookout for.

Edited by 200kwoodcut
  • Boge 1

5 hours ago, 200kwoodcut said:

Minor problem with Nature Spirit quest after it summons the filliman I think it get stuck equiping the ghost speak amulet, the bot doesn't move but rather just stands there and floods logger with this
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:43 PM]: running quest: Nature Spirit; current stage: 15
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:43 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 06:28:44 PM]: failed to find stage
I fixed this by pausing the script equiping the ghost speak amulet and click on the filliman. everything seems to be running perfect now. Going to be doing this quest on many accounts will give update when tried on other accounts. to see if same thing happens.

thanks for this fantastic script it has saved me so much time as i can only do 1 quest at a time by hand and this can do countless.
thanks!!!!

1st edit: some grammar, but also want to add that when trying to kill ghasts it runs into combat with the snails and spams the ghast with the druid pouch nothing happens as its in combat with the snails aside from it using all food then i assume dying or porting out. I cancel the script at this point as i just need the blessed sickle but should be looked at by future people trying to this quest as something to lookout for.

Thanks, I'll push some fixes shortly

• Like 1