Stealth Quester

Token

Hi Token I've purchased and tried your script. The vampire slayer quest buys 17 lobsters before starting - whats to stop Weath monitoring/profiling all accounts that buy exactly 17 lobsters from the Grand Exchange onto a watch list for further analysis for example? (I know the food could be changed I am just giving an example)

I'm just cautious about running this script on some of my older accounts because of the possible Grand Exchange profiling, arguably one could just buy a few hundred lobsters and bank them, but the prices that the script offers for items is very specific which could be profiled for.

Edited by Leetkiss

2 minutes ago, Leetkiss said:

Hi Token I've purchased and tried your script. The vampire slayer quest buys 17 lobsters before starting - whats to stop Weath monitoring/profiling all accounts that buy exactly 17 lobsters from the Grand Exchange onto a watch list for further analysis for example?

I'm just cautious about running this script on some of my older accounts because of the possible Grand Exchange profiling.

I've been changing the values every now and then, it used to buy 18 lobsters last week lol. Also you can use different type of food, which I strongly recommend, select the food on the GUI.

14 minutes ago, Leetkiss said:

Hi Token I've purchased and tried your script. The vampire slayer quest buys 17 lobsters before starting - whats to stop Weath monitoring/profiling all accounts that buy exactly 17 lobsters from the Grand Exchange onto a watch list for further analysis for example? (I know the food could be changed I am just giving an example)

I'm just cautious about running this script on some of my older accounts because of the possible Grand Exchange profiling, arguably one could just buy a few hundred lobsters and bank them, but the prices that the script offers for items is very specific which could be profiled for.

Also as a side note especially on fresh accounts, I simply just manually buy all of the items I need for the quests im about to queue up.  Once the script sees them all in the bank then it does not even touch the GE.

• Boge 1

1 minute ago, Botthestrange said:

Also as a side note especially on fresh accounts, I simply just manually buy all of the items I need for the quests im about to queue up.  Once the script sees them all in the bank then it does not even touch the GE.

You can now also put items for multiple quests in inventory and run in debug mode to chain quests, but this works only if the required items fit

6 minutes ago, Leetkiss said:

I've tried 12 quests, each of them work well, I am seriously impressed with this.

Thanks :doge:, make sure you run only 1-3 quests at a time and take some breaks to do skilling between for best results. I've never had a ban that way, but I heard of people who got banned for running 10+ quests in a row.

@Token While doing The Dig Site the script wanted to dig for the ancient talisman in the south west dig site as opposed to the north-eastern most dig site. I'm not sure if you can find the talisman in any of the dig sites, but after looking at a few guides, I was able to manually grab the talisman from the north-eastern most dig site.

Other than that, I've gone through almost all the quests so far with no other issues other than ones already mentioned recently. Great script, I appreciate your awesome support to all of us.

• Boge 1

3 minutes ago, Slight Truth said:

@Token While doing The Dig Site the script wanted to dig for the ancient talisman in the south west dig site as opposed to the north-eastern most dig site. I'm not sure if you can find the talisman in any of the dig sites, but after looking at a few guides, I was able to manually grab the talisman from the north-eastern most dig site.

Other than that, I've gone through almost all the quests so far with no other issues other than ones already mentioned recently. Great script, I appreciate your awesome support to all of us.

You can obtain it from that site too, I've always done it that way. I know some guides mention if you don't find it after a while you should switch, but that didn't have any effect when I tested it.

• Like 1

[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: starting quest: Witchs House; current stage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: gear preset: 
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]:     Staff of fire
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: using attack style: FIFTH
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: using spell: Fire Strike
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: using ammo: none
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: all required runes are in inventory
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:21 ip.]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: starting quest: Witchs House; current stage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: gear preset: 
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]:     Staff of fire
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: using attack style: FIFTH
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: using spell: Fire Strike
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: using ammo: none
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: all required runes are in inventory
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:23 ip.]: opening bank

8 minutes ago, juutti said:

[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: starting quest: Witchs House; current stage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: gear preset: 
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]:     Staff of fire
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: using attack style: FIFTH
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: using spell: Fire Strike
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: using ammo: none
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:20 ip.]: all required runes are in inventory
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:21 ip.]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: starting quest: Witchs House; current stage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: gear preset: 
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]:     Staff of fire
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: using attack style: FIFTH
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: using spell: Fire Strike
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: using ammo: none
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:22 ip.]: all required runes are in inventory
[INFO][Bot #1][08/12 11:47:23 ip.]: opening bank

I've pushed a quick update which I hope will fix that. If that's still not working, send me a PM with the bank image, there seems to be some issue with banking lately.