Stealth Quester

Token

I'm having an issue where in for example plague city i try to start the quest bot doesn't get further then the first dialogue, it gets to first choice and then instead of clicking the above option or pressing 1 it just clicks the quest giver again and just gets stuck there, what is wrong with it?

12 minutes ago, ErgoSlayer69 said:

I'm having an issue where in for example plague city i try to start the quest bot doesn't get further then the first dialogue, it gets to first choice and then instead of clicking the above option or pressing 1 it just clicks the quest giver again and just gets stuck there, what is wrong with it?

Have you previously started the quest? Have you done any Ardougne diaries or related activities? Is this only on Plague City?

46 minutes ago, Token said:

Have you previously started the quest? Have you done any Ardougne diaries or related activities? Is this only on Plague City?

I have done 10 or so quests now, i haven't done anything in Ardougne before i started the plague city, i had issues with plague city with only dialogue (I manually had to do all dialogues), and then with "Biohazard" it had the same issue with dialogues and also after it got the doctors gown from the cupboard it just kept trying to search for the clothes again and again even if they were in the inventory, had to do that quest manually to the end. For example in Biohazard while talking to the guy to get to west ardougne it got to the part where it asked if i was ready to cross the wall and right after that it just clicked the guy again to start the conversation again. I queued those 2 quests only for that run.

15 minutes ago, ErgoSlayer69 said:

I have done 10 or so quests now, i haven't done anything in Ardougne before i started the plague city, i had issues with plague city with only dialogue (I manually had to do all dialogues), and then with "Biohazard" it had the same issue with dialogues and also after it got the doctors gown from the cupboard it just kept trying to search for the clothes again and again even if they were in the inventory, had to do that quest manually to the end. For example in Biohazard while talking to the guy to get to west ardougne it got to the part where it asked if i was ready to cross the wall and right after that it just clicked the guy again to start the conversation again. I queued those 2 quests only for that run.

Thanks, I'll do some testing, I did update some sleeping intervals recently which may have caused this, will push an update shortly 

Waterfall quest is bugging out at the part where it receives the key from the crates before talking to glorie. just stands there and continuously clicks on the crates after key is obtained instead of going to the room to the west with glorie.

EDIT: was on stealth injection

Edited by deceasedhorizon
  • Boge 1

1 hour ago, deceasedhorizon said:

Waterfall quest is bugging out at the part where it receives the key from the crates before talking to glorie. just stands there and continuously clicks on the crates after key is obtained instead of going to the room to the west with glorie.

EDIT: was on stealth injection

Should be fixed now

1 hour ago, Kwahs00 said:

Hey, looks like an awesome script! any chance a trial is available for me to test it out?

I can tell you it's completely perfect, the developer fixes bugs and glitches that happen with the script almost instantly and most the script runs almost flawlessly, just make sure to pace yourself out like you would with any other script and make sure to not get over excited. But yeah, huge vouch from me! this script is definitely worth the 20$

• Boge 1