Stealth Quester

Token

3 hours ago, greiter said:

Dragon slayer seems to be working fine again ! Any new quests you have in mind?

Monkey Madness

1 hour ago, fastaf said:

How is the ban rate? is it still a big problem?

I haven't had any issues with bans, but I only run 1-2 quests at a time with skilling between

3 hours ago, Token said:

Monkey Madness

I haven't had any issues with bans, but I only run 1-2 quests at a time with skilling between

Woohoo that's awesome, can't wait!

May I ask what your method to botting is? couple tricks: like do you bot certain skills in less time intervals, play legit between botting ? questing etc.

31 minutes ago, blackbelt797 said:

when I tried to do demon slayer it stopped working after it had to withdraw the 3 lkeys and kill the demon. finished myself. tried doing dragon slayer but it keeps trying to buy 197 honorable blessings for like 30% over price?

plz help/fix waste of $27 Canadian so far

Remove blessings from your gear preset, it's not supported atm. I've just pushed an update for demon slayer as I've had another report on that earlier today.

13 hours ago, Token said:

Monkey Madness

:( monkey madness we need eagles peak, unlocks chinchompas, about a 20 min quest. It does have it's complexity in a small puzzle tho.  I can lend you an acc only req is 27 hunter.

Edited by Antonio Kala
  • Like 1
  • Boge 1

@Token If you need help to sort through like what scripts are good and what not, I can help you organize something to where if people have problems with something it organizes them into a list that's easy for you to see. My buddy uses your quest bot and he says its very easily bannable, and I think I know why as well. This bot is awesome, and I'd hate for people not being able to buy it because of the ban rate.

7 hours ago, lancelot said:

@Token If you need help to sort through like what scripts are good and what not, I can help you organize something to where if people have problems with something it organizes them into a list that's easy for you to see. My buddy uses your quest bot and he says its very easily bannable, and I think I know why as well. This bot is awesome, and I'd hate for people not being able to buy it because of the ban rate.

Thanks, I'm working on iron man mode atm so I'm just expanding iron man support for current quests. Bans depend on style though, if you run 1-2 quests at once and do skilling between it's quite unlikely you will ever be banned.

6 hours ago, WhygADemo said:

rip cant do water fall quest on my 10 hp account :( 

It's best to run Witch's House before Waterfall Quest for 24 HP