Token

17 minutes ago, Scotty said:

im gonna try this out again today m8

:doge: 

3 minutes ago, sliM_ said:

After restarting quest:

[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:52:29 PM]: walking to position [x=3618, y=3526, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:52:29 PM]: destination: [x=3618, y=3526, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:39 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:39 PM]: webwalkevent status: FINISHED
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:41 PM]: talking to Alice's husband: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:42 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 100
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:45 PM]: drinking stamina potion: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:45 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 100
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:48 PM]: drinking stamina potion: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:48 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 100
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:51 PM]: talking to Alice's husband: true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:51 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 100
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:54 PM]: talking to Alice's husband: true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:54 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 100
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:57 PM]: talking to Alice's husband: true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:57 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 100
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 06:53:59 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has paused!

Most quests are not supported in a previously started state, if there is an interrupted start in debug mode (press F4 on the GUI) but make sure the bot was not moved from the position it was interrupted and has the same items

13 minutes ago, gazlo2 said:

Chain dying to wolves/bears while pathing to quests. I'm P2P but only have 10HP. It seems bot doesn't handle dying well because it will run instead of teleport.

edit: would also be nice if the bot used staminas like it used to (maybe have as an option?)

Make sure the quest was not previously started when running the script, run Witch's House before any dangerous quests to get 24 HP. Staminas are currently disabled but will be re-enabled soon.

On 6/15/2019 at 11:53 PM, Duvy said:

Have heard of ban rate issues with questing scripts. How the rate with this one??

I earned 41 quest points on my semi fresh acc and got banned the next day 

I just purchased this scipt and would like to mainly use it for my ironman, however i have no been able to use it at all because, even when i have all items in inventory, it goes straight to the G.E to try and purchase items. Is it possible to have script detect items needed from inventory and bank? 

10 hours ago, a3476344610 said:

I just purchased this scipt and would like to mainly use it for my ironman, however i have no been able to use it at all because, even when i have all items in inventory, it goes straight to the G.E to try and purchase items. Is it possible to have script detect items needed from inventory and bank? 

Of course you'll get banned for doing 41 quest points worth of quests in one sitting....... Bot smart, not hard

And also there is an ironman mode ( I think you get it by pressing f4/f5?). There are a lot more items that the script uses when doing quests than what you see on the wiki. Therefore don't expect most quests to be ironman friendly for a while or if at all 

5 minutes ago, reeefer said:

great script token, do you have any intentions on adding more quests or has this been finished?

Yes

20 hours ago, a3476344610 said:

There is an iron man mode in development (press F5 on the GUI) but it only supports 5 quests atm. It also works without iron man mode if you have the required items, but this includes teleport tabs and enchanted jewelry which makes it not very iron man friendly.

17 hours ago, sevant said:

If the account has 43 prayer will it pray while in combat on applicable quests?

Prayer is not supported atm, but all quests can be done on new accs if using a good order, eg run Witch's House first for 24 HP

10 hours ago, mocrosoft said:

Why do I have to be a member to use the dragon slayer quest?

It's not supported on F2P worlds atm, it uses extended super antifire potions on boss fight

• Heart 1