Stealth Quester

Token

19 hours ago, a3476344610 said:

@Token What is the suggested combat stats and prayer stats for running all of the quests? 

I think pretty much all of them can be done on a fresh level 3 if you set a good order for quests, eg. do Witch's House for hp levels before attempting any quests that contain boss monsters

13 hours ago, Greengo said:

old gui was better now messes everything up 

Which one? I've updated the GUI several times

12 hours ago, WhygADemo said:

^ i agree with the above poster, also do you plan on adding eagles peak soon?

Not currently planned

3 hours ago, killhuman0 said:

Verry disappointing..bought script last night just for dragon slayer quest and it’s not working...The beginig its fine, went to GE bought all the items needed for the quest but stops there..Can i have a refound plz..Ty

What's printed in the logger? I'm afraid I can't issue refunds as a scripter, all sales are managed by OSBot and only they can refund them. 

51 minutes ago, John Foster said:

New GUI is causing bot to constantly freeze upon startup for me while running on a vpn

44 minutes ago, xtylerr said:

The new GUI makes my bot freeze 

40 minutes ago, Greengo said:

the new gui freezes everything while the old one everything worked fine and you could also use magic attacks 

new one does not support it even with pre loaded setup sometimes or didnt 

please bring back the old one 

29 minutes ago, tommylasagna said:

bot freezes upon startup

Is this on the dev build 2.5.49 or the stable one 2.5.45?

33 minutes ago, Token said:

Is this on the dev build 2.5.49 or the stable one 2.5.45?

Stable build auto updates to 49 so I can't use any version right now. The version 2.5.49 is black/grey and upon starting stealth it freezes. I can't seem to get a client that doesn't auto update to that mode

also i have the current java

Edited by tommylasagna

1 hour ago, Greengo said:

was with old version might have been mirror mode like you been saying, will try out with newer osbot version 

46 minutes ago, tommylasagna said:

Stable build auto updates to 49 so I can't use any version right now. The version 2.5.49 is black/grey and upon starting stealth it freezes. I can't seem to get a client that doesn't auto update to that mode

also i have the current java

All GUI issues should be fixed now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhygADemo said:

btw the web walking for waterfall quest is bugged it walked around the wolf mountain near varrock and used all my food on a fresh account 

Make sure the quest was not previously started, they are not supported 100% in a previously started state

18 minutes ago, Token said:

Make sure the quest was not previously started, they are not supported 100% in a previously started state

yea it wasnt started i'm watching it now and its doin a lot of dumb routes that it didnt do before, it makes it to the waterfall but keeps falling off the ledge 

edit; now its walking back to the grand exchange using the ice mountain route .... rip it just died now its back at the ge ill let u know what happens and try to post a log

edit2: nvm i set my food as lobster and it suddenly works i was using tuna before 

Edited by WhygADemo
  • Boge 1

Recentley purchased script. Seems to work well but slow. Takes quite sometime buying items from GE (a good several minutes on occasion), and items that are already in my bank don't count. For instance, it might just buy more teletabs from the GE rather than grab them from my bank. Seems a little bot like the way it operates. Not much customizastion available either. I would monitor usage of it. Fantastic script none-the-less for how many quests it completes. Just how it goes about completeting and starting each of those quests is a concern.

Edited by sliM_
TESTED FURTHER.