Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, famouzrs said:

is this script flawless for $20? so your saying if i start at ge with some money and i can pick the quest in order? say if i start on new accounts?, seems like there in alot of errors in mirror mode witch i would be on

It was mathematically proven that software can't be perfect, but it seems to be running ok. The script buys all required items and quests are done in the order you select them on the GUI, all you need is money on the account. You can start anywhere, but somewhere around falador/lumbridge/varrock might be a good idea since it will likely have to go to GE.

1 hour ago, l u c i said:

it was just web walker then it would complete the web walk then start again like 20 seconds later and walk to where i was and then walk to bank etc

Alright, if you have any issues just send me the logger contents and I'll take a look at it

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, traprollin said:

any new quests in works?

Not atm

20 minutes ago, Botftw said:

@Token Aup mate, script is broken on Shadow of the Storm. Sits trying to buy a rune/addy/mith dagger for 2k. When standard price is 10k + i've got the required stuff in my bank but still attempts to purchase them so it's an endless loop. Any help?

Should be fixed in about ~5 mins, just waiting for script recompile on the SDN

Just had my account running back and forth from varrock to falador while doing Biohazard... the script doesn't seem to understand to wear a priest outfit to finish one of the last steps of the quest... Just mentioning this problem, nevertheless I really appreciate this script and your interaction with the feedback!

EDIT: for some reason it doesn't even uses or acquire the Plague Sample? my account has been running back and forth for over 30 min doing just nothing... Picking up where the script lost track isn't an easy job and starting it again won't even work or finish the quest? Definitely need some adjustments man, figuring out where the script lost track is really time consuming and shouldn't be the case for a script this expensive

EDIT 2: this doesn't mean I don't like the script, it seems like i'm just expecting more for 20 USD? really nice you're commenting really fast and applying updates ASAP, but it seems like 1/3th of the quests don't run flawless and thus need to be babysitted or watched closely? There's always place for improvement so just mentioning all the things that bothers me... Nice script, can understand the scripting isn't that easy, maintaining all the different quests and such.. It's a hard job but IMO required when asking such a high price man

Edited by bexxe

8 hours ago, bexxe said:

Just had my account running back and forth from varrock to falador while doing Biohazard... the script doesn't seem to understand to wear a priest outfit to finish one of the last steps of the quest... Just mentioning this problem, nevertheless I really appreciate this script and your interaction with the feedback!

EDIT: for some reason it doesn't even uses or acquire the Plague Sample? my account has been running back and forth for over 30 min doing just nothing... Picking up where the script lost track isn't an easy job and starting it again won't even work or finish the quest? Definitely need some adjustments man, figuring out where the script lost track is really time consuming and shouldn't be the case for a script this expensive

EDIT 2: this doesn't mean I don't like the script, it seems like i'm just expecting more for 20 USD? really nice you're commenting really fast and applying updates ASAP, but it seems like 1/3th of the quests don't run flawless and thus need to be babysitted or watched closely? There's always place for improvement so just mentioning all the things that bothers me... Nice script, can understand the scripting isn't that easy, maintaining all the different quests and such.. It's a hard job but IMO required when asking such a high price man

I'll push a few updates today, I have to run a few tests on that quest first, I think it somehow lost the Plague Sample when entering Varrockl

4 hours ago, Token said:

I'll push a few updates today, I have to run a few tests on that quest first, I think it somehow lost the Plague Sample when entering Varrockl

Like said, nice you're following up the issues this fast! Needless and even sad to mention that one of my accounts got banned while only using this script over the weekend and got it 'cooled down' by just not botting or logging in for 3-4 days. I never bot 2 accounts simultaneously and tend to be really carefully. Fagex really got that bot detection on point, since this script isn't clicking in a pattern or repetitive. Just being stuck in a quest and running back and forth already triggers the system I guess. Much apprecion anyways 

• Boge 1

7 hours ago, bexxe said:

Like said, nice you're following up the issues this fast! Needless and even sad to mention that one of my accounts got banned while only using this script over the weekend and got it 'cooled down' by just not botting or logging in for 3-4 days. I never bot 2 accounts simultaneously and tend to be really carefully. Fagex really got that bot detection on point, since this script isn't clicking in a pattern or repetitive. Just being stuck in a quest and running back and forth already triggers the system I guess. Much apprecion anyways 

What is the ban rate like on this??? I'm curious as i've recently purchased, but don't want to get banned from trying too much, this is literally the only bot im planning on using on the account