Stealth Quester

Token

8 minutes ago, Token said:

I'll be pushing a few improvements for that quest shortly, if you are using mirror mode try set the delay to 50ms

i also forgot to add in , my acc was out of run energy when it happened, so it might be that the script incorrectly timed it because of "walking." I ran it on another acc that maintained a good amount of run throughout the quest and it was successful.  Last problem was at the start of the quest on another acc, it tried walking from g.e to fally despite having teles in inv, i paused it and tele'd, and it resumed correctly

• Boge 1

35 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

In F2p but it was not during the quest, the bot could not start the quest, it was the initial point where you are supposed to talk to Veo.

I think the dialogues were different on F2P, will push an update in a bit but may only be live tomorrow, we are having some issues with the SDN atm

• Like 1

X Marks The Spot should be working on F2P worlds now, and its completion should be properly recognized on the GUI. I've also added a way to delete gear/quest presets on GUI version 3, by right clicking them on the selection dialogue. The quest order on GUI version 3 was also fixed and should now run in the selected order. The older GUI will be discontinued soon and replaced with the newer one, if you have any suggestions/requests let me know.

• Heart 1

sometimes it forgets to buy/use teleports and just walks through quests

also: doest know how to use quest items that are already pre-bought in bank, for example : if i start the bot and it buys all supplies but it makes a mistake--like not teleporting-- and i have to restart it , it will go back and re-purchase the quest supplies

Edited by sellerofgolder

13 minutes ago, sellerofgolder said:

sometimes it forgets to buy/use teleports and just walks through quests

also: doest know how to use quest items that are already pre-bought in bank, for example : if i start the bot and it buys all supplies but it makes a mistake--like not teleporting-- and i have to restart it , it will go back and re-purchase the quest supplies

Is that on mirror mode?