Stealth Quester

Token

10 hours ago, Token said:

Should be fixed

Version 3 of the GUI is missing some ordering code that I'm working on, it will do them in the right order on version 2 atm. I'll update the version 3 soon and will discontinue version 2 when it's completely stable. Is that GE issue on mirror mode?

Yes, the GE issue is on mirror mode, I found if I just enable mouse input and scroll down to where the pot is visible and then disable input it will continue fine. 

12 hours ago, Gamerx1234 said:

The RFD ogre quest, the bot keeps trying to buy the raw chompy for 522gp when it cost 2k each.

Was that on mirror mode?

6 hours ago, amDeep said:

Yes, the GE issue is on mirror mode, I found if I just enable mouse input and scroll down to where the pot is visible and then disable input it will continue fine. 

I'm pretty sure that's a problem with the mirror mode client, we had an update which fixed some issues recently but there may still be some. It was working when I tried on stealth injection.

10 minutes ago, JustPixels said:

@Token Leather gloves are working perfectly now thank you. But the same issue is popping up with the leather boots in The Dig Site. Can you give the boots another look?

Thanks

I think I found the issue, pushed another fix

1 hour ago, igmaulz said:

Took an account ban last night. 4 quests : ernest the chicken, restless ghost, vampire slayer, priest in peril. This was the only not I used so far and took a perm :s any idea if any of these quests are bugged atm?

I haven't heard of any bugs recently on those

47 minutes ago, wobble_flo said:

Im have problems.. To start mountain daughter it takes some items then put in the bank, then start again. 

What's printed in the logger? What's in your gear preset? Which GUI did you use? Are you using the dev build .44 client?

1 hour ago, igmaulz said:

Took an account ban last night. 4 quests : ernest the chicken, restless ghost, vampire slayer, priest in peril. This was the only not I used so far and took a perm :s any idea if any of these quests are bugged atm?

Those are all heavily botted quests. Doing them one after the other does probably flash a red light to jagex :/

Also, I've noticed that priest in peril is the quest my accounts gets the most bans after doing. The issue is not with the script tho, it's literally down to the fact that it's probably one of the most botted quests (since it grants access to morytania). I recommend to do one quest, do something else and then do another and repeat :) Seems to lessen the chances of bans for me by a lot 

• Boge 1

EBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bronze axe
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:04 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Plank
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:07 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Leather gloves
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:07 AM]: [ERROR][BANKING] You do not have the required item Leather gloves or its equivalent
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:07 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:08 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Camelot teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:11 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:12 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:16 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Water rune
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:17 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:20 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lobster
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:28 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:30 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Rope
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:32 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Staff
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:34 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bronze pickaxe
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:35 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bronze axe

Im using boots of lightness, leather gloves and air staff... GUI 3. Yes, dev build and .42.

21 minutes ago, wobble_flo said:

EBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bronze axe
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:04 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Plank
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:07 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Leather gloves
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:07 AM]: [ERROR][BANKING] You do not have the required item Leather gloves or its equivalent
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:07 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:08 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Camelot teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:11 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:12 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:16 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Water rune
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:17 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:20 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lobster
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:28 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:30 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Rope
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:32 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Staff
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:34 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bronze pickaxe
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:45:35 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bronze axe

Im using boots of lightness, leather gloves and air staff... GUI 3. Yes, dev build and .42.

Remove the leather gloves from the gear preset, that seems to be the issue. I'll push an update for it later today to automatically detect the lather gloves in gear presets.

4 hours ago, Protoprize said:

Those are all heavily botted quests. Doing them one after the other does probably flash a red light to jagex :/

Also, I've noticed that priest in peril is the quest my accounts gets the most bans after doing. The issue is not with the script tho, it's literally down to the fact that it's probably one of the most botted quests (since it grants access to morytania). I recommend to do one quest, do something else and then do another and repeat :) Seems to lessen the chances of bans for me by a lot 

They are all very short quests.. wouldn't see how it would flag an account. (p.s ive done these on over 6 accounts, while doing more in a row and taken no bans) which is why i was asking if there were any bugs with them..

Love the script, I have an idea of something that you can add. maybe in the gui add the est. amount of coins its going to need to buy the items for all the quests you have selected. Would be useful for accounts you don't keep gold on like new accounts just getting 7qp ect. overall tho this script is a lifesaver I hate questing.

• Boge 1