Stealth Quester

Token

9 hours ago, igmaulz said:

on interface 3, how to i change the order of the quests? It does not do them in the order i select them.

There's no option to change order, they were supposed to be done in the order you select them. What quests did you select/what order did it complete them?

8 hours ago, igmaulz said:

also grand tree is always suicide mode, can never complete that quest with out dying and having to kill the demon my sellf ?

Is that with 10 hp or same with 24?

3 hours ago, pedromiguelsg said:

where can i download the bot ? 

It's on the store

On 2/22/2019 at 8:00 AM, KrummeLad said:

Just bought this script, very stoked to try it out! 

First problem i encounter is when its buying items off of the GE, it types "ashesashes" instead og ashes. Been doing this for 10 mins now :/

how else have you liked it? which quests have you had success with? I've been thinking about purchasing this myself

7 hours ago, Token said:

There's no option to change order, they were supposed to be done in the order you select them. What quests did you select/what order did it complete them?

Is that with 10 hp or same with 24?

It's on the store

I tried to do earnest the chicken, then animal magnetism(that was the last quest I had to do before being able to do avas quest)

And it kept trying to do animal magnetism first. It never does them in the order I select them though. Only works on the 

Old interface for me.

• Boge 1

13 minutes ago, igmaulz said:

I tried to do earnest the chicken, then animal magnetism(that was the last quest I had to do before being able to do avas quest)

And it kept trying to do animal magnetism first. It never does them in the order I select them though. Only works on the 

Old interface for me.

I'll check it shortly

53 minutes ago, 140 Bench said:

Hey man read through the forums hearing good feedback / some bad.

Is this script worth the buy as long as you follow instructions ect? 

Looks like a very nice script would love to give it a go!

Get back to me, Cheers

I would say it’s worth buying. My experience has been pretty bad so far but the script is very high quality. I’m just unlucky lately. I see others saying they use it on fresh accounts no problem but I’ve run it on 3 different P2P fresh accounts, did tut island myself and gave it 100k gold and had it do 4 quests each and all 3 were perma’d next day. 

• Boge 1

2 hours ago, 140 Bench said:

Hey man read through the forums hearing good feedback / some bad.

Is this script worth the buy as long as you follow instructions ect? 

Looks like a very nice script would love to give it a go!

Get back to me, Cheers

yes. This script is great, just dont select 20 quests and completely afk from your comp, check in on it here and there.

• Boge 1

15 hours ago, xtylerr said:

Is there a way to use this on an Ironman? There’s some quests I don’t feel like doing 

It's not really iron man friendly because of the very strict item requirements, there is a special iron man mode if you press F5 on the GUI but it only supports 5 quests atm