Stealth Quester

Token

11 minutes ago, Token said:

It will use any type of cat, the kitten may grow up during the quest or transform into a hellcat too

when i try to use an adult cat, the script will close because it cant withdraw a kitten  

if needed i can get a copypaste from the log, but it just said it couldnt withdraw the kitten (because i dont own one) and then the script closes 

5 hours ago, KleurenDoof said:

Does it work with rune dagger but not dragon dagger?

1 minute ago, childrenfirst said:

when i try to use an adult cat, the script will close because it cant withdraw a kitten  

if needed i can get a copypaste from the log, but it just said it couldnt withdraw the kitten (because i dont own one) and then the script closes 

Is that on mirror mode?

4 minutes ago, duplex34 said:

Does this work for ironmen if they have all the required items in the bank/inventory on startup or is G.E required for it to function? sorry if this question has already been asked. bot looks amazing btw. 

Yes but you really need all items including enchanted jewelry and teleports tabs. It's not worth using on ironmen because the itemrequirements are too strict, there is a special ironman mode in development but only 5 quests are supported atm

• Like 1