Stealth Quester

Token

Using this script for 4 quests, no problems. I think the anti bot engine will mark you if you are doing multiple quests per session instead of 1 quest per session. I also noticed that your script will always start by changing the settings. This is maybe suspicious...

Are the anyu plans of adding Ghost Ahoy in the near future?

15 minutes ago, Hussain1e said:

Using this script for 4 quests, no problems. I think the anti bot engine will mark you if you are doing multiple quests per session instead of 1 quest per session. I also noticed that your script will always start by changing the settings. This is maybe suspicious...

Not atm

42 minutes ago, Hussain1e said:

anti bot engine bruh

16 minutes ago, martinoe12 said:

just started an fresh account, and i would like to purchase this script. Is there any chance i might be able to get a trial? looks amazing

Not currently handling trials

13 minutes ago, ilurvdacake said:

Cannot  get any quest to start even if only selecting one, just causes client to lagg and unable to close.  please help, might just be me lol tried injection and mirror

Is there anything printed in the logger when the client freezes? Did you run the script from command line? Are the device resources exhausted by other processes?

19 minutes ago, ilurvdacake said:

14 minutes ago, Token said:

Is that stacktrace on mirror mode? Did you start the client from a command line or used some other program to start clients?

i have no idea what stacktrace is, but i've used both mirror and injection, i dont use command line to start clients