Stealth Quester

Token

2 minutes ago, OldHatorII said:

For iron men mode yeah only quests f2p but when i start in normal mode, the script need tele tabs and fresh ironman don't get easy.

Some of the quests use teleports tabs to pass obstacles, but I'll think of a way to extend the iron man list. The normal mode doesn't use any teleports on F2P worlds if that helps for now.

15 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

How are the ban rates for this? Anyone got banned by using it? If not, should I start a fresh account, get members and use the script?

I want to get back to 07 but not after losing my main =/

I got banned today on my main (luckily only 2 day ban) i was against botting on my main as i didnt want to lose it. but i couldnt  resist free quest points!! i only used this script on my main also..

couldnt tell you what if some or all are risky as i did complete a fair few before ban (around 35 qp worth)

on the other hand my level 3 which is a new account is still going strong on paid script perfect fisher. and thats been botted around 3-4hrs a day for 4-5 days.

1 hour ago, lewis greenwood said:

I got banned today on my main (luckily only 2 day ban) i was against botting on my main as i didnt want to lose it. but i couldnt  resist free quest points!! i only used this script on my main also..

couldnt tell you what if some or all are risky as i did complete a fair few before ban (around 35 qp worth)

on the other hand my level 3 which is a new account is still going strong on paid script perfect fisher. and thats been botted around 3-4hrs a day for 4-5 days.

A fair few is not 35 :')

That's like at least 3 hours of straight up Botting

13 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

A fair few is not 35 :')

That's like at least 3 hours of straight up Botting

yeah im not for one minuted claiming for it to be a success mate but for someone like me whos a real lazy quester lol getting the quests done it done and walking away with a 2 day ban rather than a perm is better than it could be.

[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:12 AM]: [ERROR] Current quest: Rfd Dwarf Subquest
[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:12 AM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:13 AM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete
[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:13 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:13 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

I thought this portion only required completion of fishing contest but i could be wrong.

edit

I got it working by telling it to do cook subquest.

-how do i tell the inventory setup to pull out more than 1 steel dart when i select equip steel dart as loadout it only pulls 1 dart out to fight with 

Edited by rsuty nickel
Probelm self fixed

2 hours ago, rsuty nickel said:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:12 AM]: [ERROR] Current quest: Rfd Dwarf Subquest
[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:12 AM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:13 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/22 12:53:13 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

I thought this portion only required completion of fishing contest but i could be wrong.

edit

I got it working by telling it to do cook subquest.

-how do i tell the inventory setup to pull out more than 1 steel dart when i select equip steel dart as loadout it only pulls 1 dart out to fight with 

Range is not fully supported, it may work with arrows/bolts atm but I usually recommend magic for safespotting (even air strike works fine) or melee in most cases

On 1/20/2019 at 6:00 PM, Lukitas999 said:

How are the ban rates for this? Anyone got banned by using it? If not, should I start a fresh account, get members and use the script?

I want to get back to 07 but not after losing my main =/

Banned this morning. babysat 22qp yesterday with skilling by hand for the quest prereqs. So i know it was 100% from botting quests. 

stats

1st offense perm banned

members through bond

Edited by rsuty nickel

6 minutes ago, rsuty nickel said:

Banned this morning. babysat 22qp yesterday with skilling by hand for the quest prereqs. So i know it was 100% from botting quests. 

stats

1st offense perm banned

members through bond

In this instance, the problem isn't the script, it's the fact that you played on the account manually beforehand. Jagex's systems seem to use some sort of machine learning algorithm which generates data based on your play style. Which of course will be completely different if you're botting 

11 hours ago, Protoprize said:

In this instance, the problem isn't the script, it's the fact that you played on the account manually beforehand. Jagex's systems seem to use some sort of machine learning algorithm which generates data based on your play style. Which of course will be completely different if you're botting 

So how should I start using an account? bot everything from scratch?