Stealth Quester

Token

21 hours ago, M0nst3rr said:

No, through stealth injection. And it doesnt give me a chance to even select a quest, I start the script and it shuts off within seconds with that error.

17 hours ago, MaxDathen said:

How would I go about getting a bug report for this script? So far so good, ive got 90% of the quests completed through the bot no issues, but now its stuck on Shadow of the Storm. It bought all the items, but now just sits at GE and doesnt withdraw. Also wont let me pause the bot so I can scroll through the bank, thought that may have been the issue. Ive been able to pause it with other quests, to scroll when it gets stuck but for some reason this quest just wont let me. Im using injection.

Ive also noticed that the quest paint goes away when it opens the bank

Edit: I think I found the issue. The script thinks i havent completed the golem, even though i used the bot to complete it. It's still in my available quests in the gui.

I've got a large update coming shortly, I had to change lots of things for the recent updates but all issues should be fixed

14 hours ago, Token said:

I've got a large update coming shortly, I had to change lots of things for the recent updates but all issues should be fixed

@Token

bug with prince ali rescue talking to lady keli during the part where the script needs to finish the correct dialogue to obtain touching the key for a moment to let the soft clay make a copy. after pausing the script and completing the dialogue myself the script continued to finish prince ali rescue. 

im to lazy to go to page 1 and find your correct bug format but i was pretty descriptive about what is wrong so thank you if you fix it homie i love this quester do you have any plans in the future to add a possible leaderboards/quest tracker for users who complete the most of x quests? id be pretty excited about that if it was added, what would it take to add it?

i saw you talked about dragon slayer how's that going? 

what's in the update you flex'd last post? 

I'm having trouble creating a gear preset.

When I open Gear Editor, it's shows all empty. I have full gear equipped in-game. If I click on any slot, it gives a grey inactive menu option "Type item name...", but doesnt allow to either choose or type anything.

Old GUI was intuitive and easy to use, how do I add gear in this one? Going naked doesn't work that well.

@Token

Edited by adjacent

14 minutes ago, mow lawns said:

Bro this script has got 2 of my accounts 2 defence?????? Why the hell does it auto cast on defensive mode....?

Because you haven't made a preset for it to change it from block. Use the armour preset thing, and select the combat mode you want to use and save it as whatever ? 

On 11/3/2018 at 5:22 AM, President said:

@Token

bug with prince ali rescue talking to lady keli during the part where the script needs to finish the correct dialogue to obtain touching the key for a moment to let the soft clay make a copy. after pausing the script and completing the dialogue myself the script continued to finish prince ali rescue. 

im to lazy to go to page 1 and find your correct bug format but i was pretty descriptive about what is wrong so thank you if you fix it homie i love this quester do you have any plans in the future to add a possible leaderboards/quest tracker for users who complete the most of x quests? id be pretty excited about that if it was added, what would it take to add it?

i saw you talked about dragon slayer how's that going? 

what's in the update you flex'd last post? 

On 11/4/2018 at 2:17 AM, adjacent said:

I'm having trouble creating a gear preset.

When I open Gear Editor, it's shows all empty. I have full gear equipped in-game. If I click on any slot, it gives a grey inactive menu option "Type item name...", but doesnt allow to either choose or type anything.

Old GUI was intuitive and easy to use, how do I add gear in this one? Going naked doesn't work that well.

@Token

We had some issues in the latest client versions with GUIs in scripts but I think it should be working now. You just have to type the item name, no need to click the box.

On 11/4/2018 at 3:48 PM, HellsD3mise said:

Can i have a trial please?

Not currently handling trials

On 11/4/2018 at 8:16 PM, superdope said:

same with the prince ali rescue, won't select the correct dialogue to get the key imprint

also get stuck in the chat with the witch for witch's potion

Is that on mirror mode?

20 hours ago, mow lawns said:

Bro this script has got 2 of my accounts 2 defence?????? Why the hell does it auto cast on defensive mode....?

There were quite a lot of changes recently, the spell widget changed so it may have selected the wrong one but it should be fixed now

19 hours ago, UncleHard said:

Client of kourend  doesn’t withdraw feather pen and notepad to take notes when interviewing the gen store owners so it gets stuck in a loop until u withdraw or urself and take it back to picallarus house manually

injection and mirror tested on both

Wasn't it supposed to have these in inventory when going through the stores?

3 hours ago, Token said:

We had some issues in the latest client versions with GUIs in scripts but I think it should be working now. You just have to type the item name, no need to click the box.

Not currently handling trials

Is that on mirror mode?

There were quite a lot of changes recently, the spell widget changed so it may have selected the wrong one but it should be fixed now

Wasn't it supposed to have these in inventory when going through the stores?

Yeah on 2 accs that I did it on I had to manually go back and grab it it didn’t wothdraw it it got everything except those 2 things

31 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Yeah on 2 accs that I did it on I had to manually go back and grab it it didn’t wothdraw it it got everything except those 2 things

It's only supposed to get a feather afaik, the other items are obtained during the quest, were they missing? Did it die?

8 hours ago, Token said:

Type it where? There's nowhere to put any kind of information, clicking or typing. Here's a screenshot of the GUI:

https://i.imgur.com/sex2CMl.jpg

I'm wearing full gear when taking this screenshot.

sex2CMl.jpg

sex2CMl.jpg

Edited by adjacent