Stealth Quester

Token

Having a bit of a bug...

Script isn't detecting that "Priest in Peril" and "Client of Kourend" are complete, won't start "Animal Magnetism" because of it.

[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 10:00:27 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 10:00:32 PM]: [ERROR] Current quest: Animal Magnetism
[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 10:00:32 PM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 10:00:32 PM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete
[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 10:00:32 PM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete
[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 10:00:32 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...

Running in stealth injection mode.

Edited by playstyle

Just bought this and have been trying it out. Doesn't seem to handle magic combat very well

I was doing RFD dwarf and some other ones that don't require combat, and every time I'd choose my mage setup with FIRE strike it never pulled out any runes then would get stuck trying to click auto cast AIR strike.

I'm sure I followed directions and set it up right. Are there any tweaks outside of the directions I should know about?

Other than that, I'm well on my way to getting mithril gloves and it works great on a few quests

Edited by ayjis

On 10/23/2018 at 11:02 AM, Token said:

I don't think mirror mode works, stealth injection should be fine though

What's printed in the logger?

Im having the same problem, just based on mouse movements it looks like it has to do with the new zoom update. Mouse moves to the zoom bar and does nothing. When clicking run in the GUI it just terminates the script. 

[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 04:19:46]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 04:20:04]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 04:20:04]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

Please add a feature to resume quests after a crash by checking the quest progress. This happens far too frequently to not have this

Specifically, restarting and purchasing from the GE. It should scan the progress and compare with what is complete instead of buying every single item all over again

I am on animal magnetism and it crashed right after getting the undead chickens. I restarted it immediately to have it run to the GE and crash, then completed that step manually to have it crash again because it can't find them still.

At least add an option to not buy items from the GE and use the inventory and bank

Edited by ayjis

Cant start RFD Pirate quest

[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 08:52:23 PM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: Rfd Pirate Subquest
[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 08:52:23 PM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 08:52:23 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at api.nul.h(yn:344)
    at api.nul.h(yn:88)
    at api.COM5.h(ai:26)
    at l.CON.h(ro:474)
    at api.auX.C(um:110)
    at j.CON.onLoop(qi:96)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bm:189)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Problems with animal mag getting items to start quest and then this: 

[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:11 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:12 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lobster
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:18 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:18 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:18 AM]: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
    at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.sleep(og:291)
    at api.nul.C(yn:409)
    at api.nul.h(yn:435)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:18 AM]: eating thread exited

On 10/23/2018 at 6:02 PM, playstyle said:

Having a bit of a bug...

Script isn't detecting that "Priest in Peril" and "Client of Kourend" are complete, won't start "Animal Magnetism" because of it.

Running in stealth injection mode.

There are some things that can be done in other ways than the script does them during quests, I'm always adding new variations, eg. some people kill the final boss in Fight Arena but that's not required so the script teleports out instead. For Priest in Peril you have to speak to Drezel at the end of the quest to gain access to Morytania if you did it manually, it will require access to Morytania to do Animal Magnetism even if this is not listed on the official requirements.

22 hours ago, JustinGLX said:

What quests are you looking to add next? i would love to see the first monkey madness, along with the freminik isles/trials added! I plan on buying this in the next week, so I'm also wondering if i buy it now, will added quests still be available for me?

Just Dragon Slayer for now, it's the same script so all previous and future updates are included

19 hours ago, ayjis said:

Just bought this and have been trying it out. Doesn't seem to handle magic combat very well

I was doing RFD dwarf and some other ones that don't require combat, and every time I'd choose my mage setup with FIRE strike it never pulled out any runes then would get stuck trying to click auto cast AIR strike.

I'm sure I followed directions and set it up right. Are there any tweaks outside of the directions I should know about?

Other than that, I'm well on my way to getting mithril gloves and it works great on a few quests

I'm not aware of any bugs on that, I'll be doing some test runs shortly since we are going to have a game update anyway. It will withdraw runes only on quests with combat and if the gear preset containing a spell was set for that specific quest (right side of every quest entry on the GUI, armour icon button).

18 hours ago, Bobot said:

Im having the same problem, just based on mouse movements it looks like it has to do with the new zoom update. Mouse moves to the zoom bar and does nothing. When clicking run in the GUI it just terminates the script. 

[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 04:19:46]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 04:20:04]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 04:20:04]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

Was the client started on fixed mode?

11 hours ago, ayjis said:

Please add a feature to resume quests after a crash by checking the quest progress. This happens far too frequently to not have this

Specifically, restarting and purchasing from the GE. It should scan the progress and compare with what is complete instead of buying every single item all over again

I am on animal magnetism and it crashed right after getting the undead chickens. I restarted it immediately to have it run to the GE and crash, then completed that step manually to have it crash again because it can't find them still.

At least add an option to not buy items from the GE and use the inventory and bank

7 hours ago, ayjis said:

Cant start RFD Pirate quest

[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 08:52:23 PM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: Rfd Pirate Subquest
[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 08:52:23 PM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][10/24 08:52:23 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException

There is the debug mode as a hidden option on the GUI (press F4) but only works if the items are in inventory and wasn't moved from the location it was stopped at

2 hours ago, sneakybrah said:

Problems with animal mag getting items to start quest and then this: 

[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:11 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:12 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lobster
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:18 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:18 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:18 AM]: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
    at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.sleep(og:291)
    at api.nul.C(yn:409)
    at api.nul.h(yn:435)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 01:08:18 AM]: eating thread exited

I'm not exactly sure what's the problem, the logger stacktrace looks the same as when the stop button is pressed. What's going on in there?

4 hours ago, Token said:

There is the debug mode as a hidden option on the GUI (press F4) but only works if the items are in inventory and wasn't moved from the location it was stopped at

Interesting about the debug mode, maybe add that as an actual resume feature because that would have been helpful in many of my situations!

I couldn't get it to work in the RFD pirate situation tho.

Still can't start RFD pirate from an extremely basic run: fresh client, single run, using no load outs, etc.

What is this first stage the stack trace referring to?

[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:18 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: Rfd Pirate Subquest
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:18 AM]: eating thread started
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:20 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Blue wizard hat
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:22 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Blue wizard robe
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:24 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Mystic boots (dark)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:25 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Staff of fire
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:27 AM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Mystic gloves (dark)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:32 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:32 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:33 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: Rfd Pirate Subquest
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:33 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][10/25 08:17:33 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException

Edited by ayjis

Would be nice to get up to barrows gloves | IE tons of easy/short/simple quests, lunar diplomacy, dream mentor.

or even all quests need for zerker pure, would definitely increase the value 10 fold.

also mountain daughter doesnt seem to want to work.. at all after starting.

every other quest so far has been okay.

Edited by copacouple

Unfortunately this script is completely broken. Haven't touched any bot/script in months (because I kept getting banned after using Stealth Quester), while playing legit on my pure. Last night I decided to bang out 5 quests using Stealth Quester. Woke up to a ban this morning. Not worth your money.

2 hours ago, Retweets said:

Unfortunately this script is completely broken. Haven't touched any bot/script in months (because I kept getting banned after using Stealth Quester), while playing legit on my pure. Last night I decided to bang out 5 quests using Stealth Quester. Woke up to a ban this morning. Not worth your money.

fuck knows what you were doing wrong, i completed every single quest on this script except two that i had already done and accounts fine. might need to look at how you bot..