Stealth Quester

Token

I cannot select Tourist Trap, Shadow of the Storm, or Client of kourend in the GUI. An xp reward window pops up instead of turning red.  I'm not on Low CPU mode, mirror mode, or debug mode. Any thoughts?

Other than this it was an amazing script for the other quests I completed and I highly recommend :) 

3 minutes ago, throwaway1237843 said:

I cannot select Tourist Trap, Shadow of the Storm, or Client of kourend in the GUI. An xp reward window pops up instead of turning red.  I'm not on Low CPU mode, mirror mode, or debug mode. Any thoughts?

Other than this it was an amazing script for the other quests I completed and I highly recommend :) 

Click which xp reward you want...

On 7/31/2018 at 11:27 AM, Exosion said:

@Token

[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 09:27:21 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 09:27:21 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

Thats literally all it says.

That usually means no quests were selected, or the selected quests were already completed

21 hours ago, pascalg91 said:

@Tokenwhen i start client of koruend

[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 10:00:18 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: Client Of Kourend
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 10:00:18 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 10:00:18 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at api.nuL.h(wl:20)
    at api.nuL.F(wl:77)
    at api.CoM3.F(jh:62)
    at l.nUl.h(nn:156)
    at api.prn.h(if:3)
    at j.nUl.onLoop(gg:2)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What reward did you select? What gear preset did you use?

19 hours ago, junkpie said:

Got banned after using the bot for ~2 hours with breaks. Was doing mainly f2p quests before being banned, got stuck for awhile in Knight's Sword as Vyvin was in the room, couldn't open the cupboard and was stuck there for quite awhile. Tried doing Fight Arena a few hours ago but couldn't complete the last part to fight Bouncer (may have died, not sure). A pity, just bought a bond too...

Anyway, is it a default for the bot to search for items with a caps at the front? E.g. "Cadava berries". Feels very bot-ish and weird to type that way

Also, got stuck on buy certain items such as redberry pie and yellow dye as the item's price was way higher than the buy price set by the bot.

It usually waits until he turns his back, which may take a couple of minutes in some cases but that doesn't mean it's stuck. What gear did you use for Fight Arena?

19 hours ago, questerguy said:

Are u going to add more quests? 

Maybe in the future, got some things to work on the current ones for now

18 hours ago, Vuuts said:

Nice script lul, only problem is that it just gets stuck to grand exchange as the items wont buy for the price the bot sets.

What items?

12 hours ago, throwaway1237843 said:

Select what XP you want :doge:

11 hours ago, Just Discipline said:

For RFD pirate I left the gear un-set. Also, its stuck at stage 10 and doesn't know what to do. It does not even have the crab/kelp. 

That quest contains some combat underwater, was the bot high enough level to deal with all monsters without any gear?

Btw, u should change the zamorak robe top and bottom name. Zamorak robe and top is actually the white robe that gives prayer bonus etc. The red zamorak outfit is zamorak monk top and zamorak monk bottom. It kept writing the same thing cause there was nothing to choose apart from the first one i mentioned which is not the red outfit

Edited by Norscax

1 hour ago, Token said:

That usually means no quests were selected, or the selected quests were already completed

What reward did you select? What gear preset did you use?

It usually waits until he turns his back, which may take a couple of minutes in some cases but that doesn't mean it's stuck. What gear did you use for Fight Arena?

Maybe in the future, got some things to work on the current ones for now

What items?

Select what XP you want :doge:

That quest contains some combat underwater, was the bot high enough level to deal with all monsters without any gear?

For example: orange dye or stews. There was other items too, but cant remember.

So tried using it one of my accounts i played legit then had it sit for a month it was banned after use due to it getting stuck on g.e or vampire slayer since it forgets to take out runes.
the bot was running for 9 hours dying to vampire lol 100% my fault for afk botting tho. beautiful script now has too many bugs hope to see it changed soon <3 will always support this script! even if it bans me lol

Mine stopped during animal magnetism, was just after the part where i got the 2 undead chickens, it couldn't withdraw the items it wanted from the bank for some reason, pretty sure it was after the 5 iron bars. I kept doing a bit then starting the script again and it couldn't do any of the magnet part, once i gave the magnet to ava it started to work again.
Also watching it at the GE, it looks so bot like. Types in the full name of item games necklace(8) for example, I'm not sure but does anyone ever actually put the (8) on? And when it sits there and waits for an item to buy, then the exact second it does it carries on is also pretty bot like.
Was banned a few hours after use, This was the only script I had used in a few days.
I feel bad asking because I know this just came back on but is it possible to get a refund? Cheers