Stealth Quester

Token

Can we please get some indication of which part of this script is functional?(which quests are working, item buying, functional gear presets).

A big bug in the previous revision probably in the latest version also with gear presets -  using a custom preset on the quest " tourist trap " it did not know its invent was full of gear from my preset when it equipped the slave robes that it spent 2 hours trying to get the key from the desk with 5000 keys underneath me.

For anyone fucking up with the gear selector, click on the piece you want to adjust, for instance, using a staff of air in the weapon slot. Click the weapon slot, when it says search an item, just type. Bahahah. I feel like an idiot.

Majority if quests I’ve tried bug out when buying items though unfortunately.

Edited by Notoriouss

1 hour ago, Notoriouss said:

For anyone fucking up with the gear selector, click on the piece you want to adjust, for instance, using a staff of air in the weapon slot. Click the weapon slot, when it says search an item, just type. Bahahah. I feel like an idiot.

Majority if quests I’ve tried bug out when buying items though unfortunately.

Have you tried buying all the required items and letting it complete a quest?

10 hours ago, qjm123123 said:

Token. Looks very nice, very perfect:ditto::ditto::ditto:

Shut up you moron. This update is fucking garbage lets be completely honest. This is the worst looking, worst functioning gui I've ever seen. I honestly don't understand how you even let this go through @Token its like you have no respect for you own work. How did you look at this and think "this looks good".

Some guy above saying shadow of storm bugs out, I've seen comments about that quest not working for months and months. It's pathetic how much money some scripters get and the absolute disrespect they give to their scripts/customers. And then when you take into account the amount of time that has gone by since the release of this script and the little care that has gone into it, it boggles my mind. And top that off with a 1/10 for communication with the people putting money in your pocket and you're left with the epitome of someone who sells runescape botting scripts.  

You going to address anything anytime soon? @Token

Edited by irwtonrs1
  • Like 8