Stealth Quester

Token

18 hours ago, Abysm said:

injection

It didn't work cause of you selecting a specific quest would be my guess, I tried fight arena not as one of the "all/nmz/f2p" options but just that quest alone, forgot to buy runes and set gear and it went and did the quest without anything. Other then that, my other account did it perfectly with enough runes, but I just went with "all" option there so it just bought everything it needed for every quest

14 minutes ago, andrew231654 said:

I just dont wanna waste $20 on a script i havent had a trial for and to seems like the owner never responds.

I took the risk of buying it a few days ago, the only issue I have noticed was with the mirror mode. After switching to injection I was able to complete all quests. I hope that helps you make a decision. :)

On 3/30/2018 at 10:44 PM, Abysm said:

You should babysot this bot, couldnt complete lost coty, tree gnome village or fight arena on its own because it ran out of runes and tried to use mage safespot when I had melee gear? I believe this script used to buy runes for best spell earlier I used it but now it seems to have some problems

use preset gear. you pick how many runes ect you want the bot to buy, its really simple and is a great bot, ive never had to babysit.