Stealth Quester

Token

@TokenSuggestions to Greatly help the ban ran on this script

1. Only type in prices for items less than 50gp.  Click the arrow up otherwise.

2. If you are already wearing the preset gear, don't deposit it in between quests, that looks sus

3. Hit the teleport back to town before logging. I've never met anyone who would just log out after completing a quest without teleporting. You even PULL OUT A FALLY TAB to tp back to town at the end but instead you log out. :doge:

4. Add an option to Logout at the end of the script. Some of us babysit the bot while it's questing.

5. Let us choose our teleport at the end of the quest. I would prefer to go to varrok than fally and everyone always choosing fally is sus.

6. Select our own food. If I'm level 3 I shouldn't be buying swordfish should I?

7. Holy crap add a stamina pot/energy pot option. No one quests without energy pots.

8. If you need air runes in a quest, it will pull out an air staff and the air runes anyway.

9. Stop opening GE, searching for AND trying to buy an item with no GP in your inventory.

You have an AMAZING script, with a ton of QP to be achieved. But these items listed are what is holding your script back, and the reason I have limited my time using it in fear of continued bans.

Edited by killercrak
Adding more things to fix
  • Like 2

I don't think creator checks this thread much, but I've had this script for months with no issues, only issue I see if the no stam/energy situation, which I'm no scriptor but feel like it could be an easy option to add.

Also in the quest description it tells you the items needed, best bet to buy them all yourselves before hand to help with the overprice issue.

Edited by Obi One

I agree with a few of the other people changing the script would make the script better the ban rate for this script is so high great script runs perfect but all 3 accounts i have used this script on have been banned could do with a few add ons like not logout after questing as a option add stamina and energy pots fix that it banks gp and then goes ge just to go back to bank to withdraw gp to just go back to ge to buy supplies have more food options choose a teleport for it to bank 

If you don't want to get banned don't bot i'm not complaining about the bans just things could be changed to make it better 

Edited by k1ngkris
  • Like 1