Stealth Quester

Token

8 hours ago, xReason said:

I started a quest and it was interrupted. It appears to not want to go back to this quest now. It was Waterfall Quest. It just banks the items and gets confused,

As it says in the instructions, previously started quests are not supported for all 44, Waterfall Quest is not one of them

4 hours ago, bloodpk said:

first thx for Trial 

the Problem what i have is that wenn he want to ship he doesnt click on the place on the map like brimhaven 

I'm aware of the bug and still working on a solution

7 minutes ago, xReason said:

So what you are telling me is that since your bot failed and crashed while completing a quest. That it is my fault it fails?

Is it not possible to add in checks to verify progress in the quest?

If the script exits and it's from the script code, it will do so with a popup message, otherwise it is definitely not the script which crashed

It is, that's why it is supported for several quests but not for all

It was stuck in waterfall quest because it forgot to place a rune on a totem. I placed it there myself and it ran fine thus far. For some reaosso when it missed the post it decided to rebank and had no idea where to go next.

It was the script. I know how this coding thing works. Otherwise nice job. This must take lots of dedication.

in my gear profile i had a peaceful blessing, it went to the ge and tried to buy 2mil worth of them, not sure if its been mentioned, but incase.

also, any chance of adding in a whole bunch of the talk to xyz quests that have no real reqs - im going through getting another quest cape and the less work i have  to do each time the better.

28 minutes ago, banankebab said:

Didnt notice i got authed :/ is it possible to get another trial?

1 auth per person

5 minutes ago, fcknbobfrank said:

in my gear profile i had a peaceful blessing, it went to the ge and tried to buy 2mil worth of them, not sure if its been mentioned, but incase.

also, any chance of adding in a whole bunch of the talk to xyz quests that have no real reqs - im going through getting another quest cape and the less work i have  to do each time the better.

It may have considered the item as ammo, I never thought people would use that for questing

Not currently planned