Stealth Quester

Token

@Token is there any chance for you to add for CLI to get rid of the GUI that pops up about break handler ? I ran it in succession last night with some other scripts and that popped up and stayed up till i woke up in the morning, so it was just logging in and out for 7 hours lol, with CLI you dont want any GUI to pop up that can pause the script, is this possible to change at all ? other than as always love the script !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whipz said:

@Token is there any chance for you to add for CLI to get rid of the GUI that pops up about break handler ? I ran it in succession last night with some other scripts and that popped up and stayed up till i woke up in the morning, so it was just logging in and out for 7 hours lol, with CLI you dont want any GUI to pop up that can pause the script, is this possible to change at all ? other than as always love the script !

I agree. It would make it a lot simpler so I can just do this. That way I don't have to manually start the questing on every account.

On 11/3/2017 at 1:33 PM, barted said:

trial please.

Authed :doge: 

On 11/3/2017 at 7:44 PM, Crazythug said:

do i have to have mage requirements to use this in f2p?

obviusly cant buy tele tabs so do i have to have mage levels for teles and it buys runes? or does it walk?

It will walk

On 11/4/2017 at 1:56 AM, whipz said:

I'm afraid that popup is always supposed to appear when removing the break manager, but I'll undo that part where it removes the break manager since I didn't expect it to cause issues with CLI 

On 11/4/2017 at 3:51 AM, Bennifer said:

Hey script is bugging out on the tribal quest. Won't travel on ship. Also was a bit buggy on witches potion. 

Fill in the bug report template, any info would be useful

16 hours ago, jamieonfire123 said:

Thanks, I'll take a look in a moment

6 hours ago, Token said:

Authed :doge: 

It will walk

I'm afraid that popup is always supposed to appear when removing the break manager, but I'll undo that part where it removes the break manager since I didn't expect it to cause issues with CLI 

Fill in the bug report template, any info would be useful

Thanks, I'll take a look in a moment

Thanks mate (:

1 hour ago, jamieonfire123 said:

Is it on lowcpu mode?

1 hour ago, fastaf said:

@Token Is the "create all" bug fixed?

If you mean the new make all interfaces, they were updated about 1 or 2 weeks ago