Stealth Quester

Token

I ran through the kourend quest and mountain daughter. Both took between 20-30min to complete. Didnt watch it necessarily so i cant report how well it used the stamina potions. But it looked to be pretty effecient. mecient from what I was observing in the checkpoints I was monitoring the two quests. 

Side Note: It doesnt seem to recognize Dragon Slayer, Shield of Arrav, and Shade of Morton Skips over the

Edited by shyronnthefair

29 minutes ago, shyronnthefair said:

I ran through the kourend quest and mountain daughter. Both took between 20-30min to complete. Didnt watch it necessarily so i cant report how well it used the stamina potions. But it looked to be pretty effecient. mecient from what I was observing in the checkpoints I was monitoring the two quests. 

Side Note: It doesnt seem to recognize Dragon Slayer, Shield of Arrav, and Shade of Morton Skips over the

He posted above that he uploaded the wrong version and those quests aren't completely supported yet.

5 hours ago, Molde said:

Shadow of the Storm works flawlessly now :D

I noticed Demon Slayer is off the "F2P Quests" List. I know there was slight bug issues in Demon Slayer, is this something that's currently being updated and looking to be added back into sometime in the future?

Thanks.

Never changed the F2P quest list

14 hours ago, Token said:

Are you using mirror mode? Multiple bank tabs? Placeholders?

no multiple bank tabs, not using placeholders and no i wasn't using mirror mode.

it did start using staminas btw just a bit later, it went down to 0 run, walked for a bit and then drank staminas later on (not sure when) as i wasnt watching the bot the whole time

also it glitches a bit on the gnome tracker 2 (the one in jail), it'll eventually progress to the next tracker but temporarily it'll keep glitching by walking out the house (runescape pathing) when talking to him

Edited by Jensen