Stealth Quester

Token

On 10/02/2016 at 8:04 AM, Token said:

items from the Grand Exchange so on in order for it work, all you have to do is have enough money in bank/inventory for it to buy those items. Make sure you do not have any pending offers in Grand Exchange before running it as it will wait for everything to complete. You are not required to obtain any items yourself. Not letting the script complete a quest itself from start to finish and instead starting it after having previously completed a number of stages on that quest may result in undefined behavior. You can find info about the currently selected quest (on the left list) by looking at the Quest Info tab. If you add a quest that you do not have requirements for, the script will

holy shit this looks socool can ihave trial?

Just bought this bad boy AND IT IS AMAZING highly suggest buying this script, worked crazy well! Only thing I would say is to make sure that for the last RFD subquest you DO NOT have a toy cat in your bank because it will withdraw it and get stuck doing nothing because the toy cat does not work for the quest. That is the one single thing that I found to be even the slightest of flaws within this masterpiece of a script

12 hours ago, yeezus10291 said:

are u going to fix shadow of the storm? i sent u many bugs weeks ago

I did push an update, it seems like it didn't fix the issue as just about 10 hours ago I received another bug report on it. I'll do a complete rewrite of the faulty stages in a couple of hours.

11 hours ago, cripzman2 said:

damn this script is good! will be buying fo sure!! how many more quests are being added? :) thanks again! love the script! :))

11 hours ago, r4ng3 piggy said:

holy shit this looks socool can ihave trial?

You already had one in the auth database 

4 hours ago, Cl0ud said:

Just bought this bad boy AND IT IS AMAZING highly suggest buying this script, worked crazy well! Only thing I would say is to make sure that for the last RFD subquest you DO NOT have a toy cat in your bank because it will withdraw it and get stuck doing nothing because the toy cat does not work for the quest. That is the one single thing that I found to be even the slightest of flaws within this masterpiece of a script

Holy shit lol. I never thought of that one. Good catch.

3 hours ago, j0edavenport said:

Can I get a trial? Thx

Authed :doge: 

By far my favorite script and I use a bunch :)

What does this update include? About how many more quests? I literally am finishing the last available quest on the script - all within a few days. Literally trained the account to the correct stats and pressed go! It's amazing. 

Which quests will be included or how many? Really looking forward to this and recommending to anybody!