Stealth Quester

Token

Alright I think the best quests for 7qp without ge support would be like:

Restless Ghost quest, Ernest the Chicken, and Cooks assistant, Romeo and Juliet

I don't recommend the sheep quest as it spins the wool and that's a money making method.

Edit: I would also recommend adding optional system.exit(terminating client) whenever an account finishes all quests when setup with CLI, so that users know how many accounts finished all quests/how many are still questing just from seeing how many clients are running.

Edited by Antonio Kala

3 hours ago, wakzak33 said:

Also - does it have a "use super energy" option? To make them go even faster? That would be awesome if it constantly ran everywhere. Just a thought! <3

No, that's only going to destroy all setups 

3 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

Alright I think the best quests for 7qp without ge support would be like:

Restless Ghost quest, Ernest the Chicken, and Cooks assistant, Romeo and Juliet

I don't recommend the sheep quest as it spins the wool and that's a money making method.

Edit: I would also recommend adding optional system.exit(terminating client) whenever an account finishes all quests when setup with CLI, so that users know how many accounts finished all quests/how many are still questing just from seeing how many clients are running.

Lol 

Couple of questions. Hopefully you aren't repeating yourself i cba to go through 421 pages to try and see if the answer is already there lol. But when are you releasing the new quest and will the addition of these quest increase the price of the script. And I know this one is a little soon but this bot is freakin amazing just from the trial, so do you absolutely plan on releasing more quest after this additional 20?

13 hours ago, mackeel90 said:

Couple of questions. Hopefully you aren't repeating yourself i cba to go through 421 pages to try and see if the answer is already there lol. But when are you releasing the new quest and will the addition of these quest increase the price of the script. And I know this one is a little soon but this bot is freakin amazing just from the trial, so do you absolutely plan on releasing more quest after this additional 20?

Everything will be announced with the update

7 hours ago, wolfpackred said:

Hey man this looks like the perfect thing i've been looking for and saw awesome reviews. Any way I could get a 24hr trial to see how it runs before I actually buy? thanks in advance

Authed :doge: 

6 hours ago, handi said:

Wtf why does it try to equip an adamant dagger when im doing waterfall quest + witch's house and level 1 in combat stats... lame...

Because you put one in your gear preset 

8 hours ago, handi said:

I don't have a preset, but i think it was because i didn't have the required level for earth strike. Used one of the quick starts and it worked after it did imp catcher.

You always have a preset, that's what the DEFAULT preset is for

6 hours ago, Hammertime4022 said:

hey man was wondering if i could get a 24 hour trial to test this out. Looks awesome!

Authed :doge: