Stealth Quester

Token

I've noticed it has trouble choosing to slice the orange vs dice it in RFD Goblin towards the end, also since it has trouble looking through the bank when there are multiple tabs, could you make it logout if it's having that problem? Either that, or just discard the tabs would make it so it doesn't get stuck looking for hours if you leave it. Love this script, keep it up!

Edited by zarichill

So far love the script. Few suggestions would be adding stamina pot support and ability to choose the food you want to use.

Stamina potions would create too many inventory conflicts, food is possible in the future

I've noticed it has trouble choosing to slice the orange vs dice it in RFD Goblin towards the end, also since it has trouble looking through the bank when there are multiple tabs, could you make it logout if it's having that problem? Either that, or just discard the tabs would make it so it doesn't get stuck looking for hours if you leave it. Love this script, keep it up!

There is a warning against multiple tabs in the instructions

23/40 quests completed so far and the only problem is that it could not slice the orange in RFD!

I'm working on it

Great script, I love it! Any plans on adding more quests at a later stage?

Yes

When is this going to be fixed? It doesn't work.

What's not working?

Well im still questing, but its already AWESOME it works good, but has few issues but np, sometimes you restart bot and its ok. smile.png

Well let me know if you encounter an issue so I can fix it

Anyway I could trial this? Appreciate it. If possible tag me so i know if you did or didn't thanks man

Authed :doge:

Well so far i didnt rly remember any big issues, just that it dont slice the oranges and  for me at the end of somekinda cat quest didnt want to talk to the last character to end quest.

The slice thing should be fixed on next SDN update, but if you encounter any issue just send me a message with the bug report template

Just want to update you that its working amazing! Only did about 3 quests so far but im lovin it. One thing i did notice that its not the scripts problem is that my bot tried to hand to hand combat the bosses in fight arena quest lol. But thats easily fixed by preset weapons i guess.

Yes you add a gear preset in order to use any gear/spells, or use the quick start buttons which have predefined gear presets