Stealth Quester

Token

An update has been pushed for the latest .58 fixes if anyone is wondering, lots of things were changed in the client. The .58 has been out only for a few hours but I noticed while running it myself that there is an error in webwalking.

Does this include Priest in Peril? I get this errror trying to do it

[ERROR][bot #1][05/01 03:16:26 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/webwalk/INodeRouteFinder;Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/map/Position;)V
at api.rb.g(ec:964)
at c.CoN.g(zb:117)
at api.CON.E(xb:138)
at b.Prn.onLoop(tb:191)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(af:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Does this include Priest in Peril? I get this errror trying to do it

[ERROR][bot #1][05/01 03:16:26 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/webwalk/INodeRouteFinder;Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/map/Position;)V
at api.rb.g(ec:964)
at c.CoN.g(zb:117)
at api.CON.E(xb:138)
at b.Prn.onLoop(tb:191)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(af:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Yes.

when will new quests be live today? :) and agreed above DT And prequests would also be incredible... wow :D but i know all this is a lot of work so i know you are going to continue develope it. btw. i experienced some bugs.

the quests pirates treasure when digging up the treasure it doesnt dig it up at the right place and it keeps digging non-stop.

- in the quest restless ghost it walked over to the ghost in the end without the skull and kept talking to the ghost without the skull :(

ill keep u updated if i see something else

when will new quests be live today? smile.png and agreed above DT And prequests would also be incredible... wow :D but i know all this is a lot of work so i know you are going to continue develope it. btw. i experienced some bugs.

the quests pirates treasure when digging up the treasure it doesnt dig it up at the right place and it keeps digging non-stop.

- in the quest restless ghost it walked over to the ghost in the end without the skull and kept talking to the ghost without the skull sad.png

ill keep u updated if i see something else

There are some webwalking bugs from yesterday's OSBot webwalking update which I have to fix (like the ones you mentioned), the new content will be pushed shortly after.

Edited by Token

Just finished rewriting interactions due to the webwalking update in .58 yesterday. The bot should now walk just like before, bugs like the ones during Pirate's Treasure where it wouldn't reach the spot to dig should be fixed. I'll get back to testing the 6 quests for next version, will probably be delayed until tomorrow because of this unexpected update in .58.

• Like 1

Ran most of the quests 100%

I did run into trouble with the pirate rfd section(didnt save the code) script stopped after picking the kelp

Hope this kinda helps lol. finished it myself pretty quick

Thanks for the report, I'll investigate the issue after I finish today's update.

Whats the skill reqs for all these quests?

They are all displayed in the Quest Info tab on the GUI. About 25 of them have no requirements or requirements that are obtained from other quests. Other higher level quests such as Animal Magnetism, Big Chompy Bird Hunting or Lost City may have 20 firemaking, 41 cooking, 30 ranged, 18 slayer, 31 crafting, 36 woodcutting from what I remember.