Stealth Quester

Token

Quest report:

Imp Catcher = Flawless tested on: 2 accounts

Witch's Potion = Flawless tested on: 2 accounts

Vampire Slayer = Minor problem tested on: 2 accounts (Has the problem with the webwalking within draynor manor, but this is not a script issue.)

Problem persist at fally bank, went from Witch's Potion to fally bank, withdrew the items then idled for 1-2 min before withdrawing the trouts.                                     seemed as tho it couldnt find the food.

Doric's Quest = Flawless tested on: 2 accounts

The Knight's Sword = Flawless tested on: 2 accounts

Ernest the Chicken = Flawless tested on: 2 accounts (Has the problem with the webwalking within draynor manor, but this is not a script issue.)

The Restless Ghost = Flawless tested on: 2 accounts

Goblin Diplomacy = Flawless tested on: 2 accounts

Thank you for the feedback. I'll look into that banking issue :doge:

The bot doesnt stand still or no errors, it just doesnt click at the Fence at all, tbh I dont even have 13 agility so I dont know why it should click there.

Heres what it does > Clicks on the Shortcut in minimap > when the bot gets close to the shortcut it clicks a farther away from the minimap so it goes around the fence instead (the way if you dont have Agility) > Re clicks the Shortcut in minimap > repeat

Else ive done almost all the quests on 2 accounts Perfect flawless, just the WebWalking at Draynor but its not the script so its just perfect.

The bot doesnt stand still or no errors, it just doesnt click at the Fence at all, tbh I dont even have 13 agility so I dont know why it should click there.

Heres what it does > Clicks on the Shortcut in minimap > when the bot gets close to the shortcut it clicks a farther away from the minimap so it goes around the fence instead (the way if you dont have Agility) > Re clicks the Shortcut in minimap > repeat

Else ive done almost all the quests on 2 accounts Perfect flawless, just the WebWalking at Draynor but its not the script so its just perfect.

Yes, I know what you are talking about, I have lots of reports on webwalker bugs including the one you mentioned. It happens around other fences too such as the potato field.

During which stage of the quest did this occur (they are in the debug messages in your logger) ?

don't have it atm will let you know if it happens again when Ig et a new account:)

This isn't really a glitch but while trying to mine for blurite and getting attacked by the ice warriors, the bot doesn't eat the food that I set for it to eat and the ice warrior killed me:(

don't have it atm will let you know if it happens again when Ig et a new account:)

This isn't really a glitch but while trying to mine for blurite and getting attacked by the ice warriors, the bot doesn't eat the food that I set for it to eat and the ice warrior killed me:(

It doesn't support breaking events to eat food.