wtf have the admins been doing the last few weeks?

Jack

You don't get good attention from them like this..... (j/s)

either way, zach is inactive, maxi is away, laz is super busy and kati is super busy. And as for scripts they arent adding anymore till the SDN tools are done

What tools? I feel like im left in the dark...

Currently they are working on auto-payout tools for paid scripts as 0 of the scripters have been paid yet. 

Please give them time, I understand your patience is being tested currently but you have to think about their situation. I myself get an average of 50+ private message daily from people that require my assistance, and even for small things I cannot get back to them for some time. And not to mention, I am at the bottom of the totem pole; I cannot imagine the mental strain and hectic life of the Admins. The amount of people needing them daily is almost overwhelming, and not to mention they're juggling a forum, client and a life away from OSBot. I assure you they are trying very hard in order to manage and deal with everything appropriately, but you must give them adequate time in order to do so.

I will forward this to an Admin and hope your script gets pushed soon, sorry for the inconvenience but you must understand their situation.

• Like 2