How to transfer gold from bots to main ?

Umz

Hi there guys!

So I am thinking of making a few bot accounts in the future to gold farm! biggrin.png

My question is that do any of you know of any safe ways to trade over gold into my main account without getting my main banned? Would you duel arena challenge? Drop trade in wildy or some shit?

What's the best possible way? If you do them both on the same IP, will this be a problem?(I only have my personal internet lol). I've heard of proxies, but not 100% how they would work(all I know is that it gives you different IPs to work with through some proxy server, but don't know how this is implemented). Prefer not going down proxy route though...

What do you guys recommend?

Edited by Umz

why would you be trading to your main if your gold farming to sell for cash? just sell it on a mule or i would just a proxie and trade over / could use duel arena / wildy

Not gold farming for cash. Gold farming to keep gold lol

I thought "gold farming" was just the process of farming the gold itself in rs, not selling it for irl cash? Dunno could be wrong, correct me if I am...

Either trade or sell the gold then buy some gold if you're really worried about your accounts being linked. Do not drop trade it.

probably just duel arena stake it ;D :D

I will write a guide for you , there i go:

1. Log in both accounts.

2. Trade the Gold to your main.

3. Enjoy

4. Like this post

5. Commend me

lmfao you cunt